Part 5

Krystal POV
I thought I just had to ask them because they knew my father and mother so that I can escape from my aunt.so I explained all that happened to me about 7 years ago ,and they said they would called my parents.

I saw minho oppa just sat sadly ,i wondered if it was me or just something else ."oppa why are you looking so sad " I asked slowly ,he just shook his head "or was it because of me " i asked again .he looked and said " no , it was not you absolutely not ,it just ..." ,I just looked at him "I am going to London " . I gasped and thought about London but I thought that it was possible to went to London , and then my parents arrived .

The first time I saw them after 7years I started crying and ran to hug eomma and appa . when I stop crying ,I just explained all again to eomma and appa ," eomma appa could I went to London with oppa ? " I asked them ." krystal what were you thinking?" Minho Oppa asked ," I think that I couldn't  live in korea anymore so I wanted to started a new life in London " I said .eomma and appa thought about it ," Ne, we will let you go but we will lived there with you " said appa ." Ne arraso" I smiled ,and I looked at Sulli but her expression didn't Change a bit so I just talked to eomma and appa.

Sulli bedroom
Sulli POV
Today I woke up at 6 o'clock and went to bath ,and went down . But I saw Taemin Oppa in the living room and was talking to eomma , I tried to listen but eomma caught me ," Sulli what were you doing came down."Ne eomma " I said , I sighed so closed .

I stared at taemin oppa pleaded that he would told me what he talked to eomma but he just smiled and pulled me to ate breakfast .

After that we just went to school together .

Sulli pov end

Naeun pov

I just came back from France , how I missed this country . I wonder what Taemin oppa doing right now , just then I saw her with a beautiful girl . What ? It couldn't be his girlfriend right? , I done for it if it was his girlfriend .

So I ran to Taemin oppa , " annyeong Taemin oppa " I smiled to him . The girl just looked at me , " annyeong haseyo , nuguseyo ? " I asked her . " annyeong naeun , ah ! This is Sulli my...uhmp" said Taemin oppa when Sulli just closed his mouth .

" annyeong haseyo Sulli imnida " she greeted me .
Then she just pulled Taemin oppa , and went inside class .

Taemin pov

" Sulli why did you do just now ? " I asked her with curiosity . " ah ... That because I didn't want anyone to know our relationship ... Later it would became a gossip and too much to handled " she replied so I just nodded .

She just to adorable , smart ,cute and pretty . I love her in all way , I just pinched her cheeks . She just gets mad at me , so cute .so we just played around until school bell rang .

Taemin pov end

Krystal pov
In about one month I'm going to London with oppa , I'm excited about it but I felt sorry for leaving Sulli in Seoul . So I decided to visited Sulli in her class but I saw a glimpse of a boy that sat beside Sulli , now that I thought about he seems familiar . Hmmm? Maybe wrong person but I didn't want to disturbed them because they looked happy together , if I went in she probably gonna be sad that I was leaving with her oppa .

Then when I was just walking away , Sulli yelled " Krystal " so I turned " o,Sulli come here" I yelled back and what I'm just thought about was totally wrong she seemed very happy .

" sul , who was the boy sat beside you? Was he your boyfriend ? If yes , you looked good together , if no then probably I helped you two to got together " i curiously asked , then I looked at Sulli she was blushing , Hohoho so it was like that .

" umm, f-first he was not my boyfriend , second his name was Taemin , third I don't need your helped krys , I can make it " explained Sulli with a face that as red as cooked crab ( I think (≧∇≦)! - author ).

" okay chilled , w-wa-wait ! What his name was Taemin ? That Lee Taemin , so it was him that made Sulli like this ! " , so I just calmed my self from the shocked that my bestfriend was in love with that boy . Then it was not my problem so I just shrugged it off because Sulli would probably get him ! Right ? .

" krys , I'm going back class okay ? Bye " said Sulli quickly probably because she was embrassed about it , " okay bye Sulli , tried all your best to get him " encouraged her and smirked Because looked at her now too red to hid , so I just passed her and went back class . Hehe , that was fun .

Krystal pov end

------------------
Sorry I have no idea at all . This story is boring (-_-).
This was hard to made 

Sincerely apologize.
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。