1

Dabi dodged the fire being launched at him. How does he always get himself into these situations? He's taking on the top 2 heroes, alone, and he's losing. Why does he have to be so weak? If only his flames didn't burn him.

"Give up now villain! It's obvious you're going to lose" Endeavor yelled, or more like his father yelled.

Dabi gave the man a cold glare, "As if I'm gonna go down so easily!" Lies. Dabi knew he was already tired out and was about to kick the bucket, but he didn't want the heroes knowing that, they would think he was weak.

"You seem pretty tired out to me, sure you don't want to just give up now?" Hawks stated. Goddammit, why did that bird have to be so observant?

Dabi said nothing as he got ready to send out another shot of fire towards Endeavor, but before he could, Hawks pinned him down and surrounded him with feathers so he couldn't escape.

Endeavor quickly grabbed the quirk cancelling cuffs and put them around Dabi's scarred wrists, "You said you wouldn't go down so easily, yet you just did" Dabi got irritated at what Endeavor was saying. How dare he mock him!

"Hawks, grab Dabi and take him to the police station, we're gonna need to interrogate him before he gets sent to Tartarus" Endeavor said. Dabi guessed his father would take another way to the station.

Hawks nodded in response, "C'mon, you're gonna have to get on my back"

"Like hell I will" Dabi said, glaring at Hawks.

"Well unless you want to be stuck in the middle of the street for the rest of your life, I suggest you do" Hawks smirked. Goddammit! That dumb bird knows he's right.

Dabi huffed before jumping onto Hawk's back. Hawks smirked at his tiny success as he opened up his wings and started flying. Little did Hawks know, Dabi was terrified. It was way too high and fast for him, but he didn't want his fear to be known to the man with wings, so he stayed silent.

"Soooo Dabi, I know you're gonna get interrogated but would you mind answering some questions now? I'm a curious man you know" Hawks said with his carefree attitude. How can he sound so carefree when he's talking to one of the most wanted villains in all of Japan? Whatever, he wouldn't be answering any questions anyways. He was already nervous enough about the interrogation, so he didn't want to answer anything now.

"No" Dabi said bluntly

Hawks let out a laugh at how blunt he was, "Oh come on! No one knows anything about you. Like what is your real name?"

"As if I'd tell you anything birdbrain"

"Awww you gave me a nickname"

"Are you on drugs? Didn't take you to be that kinda guy"

"You must be oblivious, I'm joking around with you"

"Why the hell would you even try to joke around with a villain in the first place?"

"Thought I'd lighten up the mood" It was silent after that. Dabi tried to take in the scenery to calm himself down, the breathtaking blue sky, the huge trees, the sky-high buildings, but it didn't work. Was he surprised though? Obviously not. He was about to be interrogated about everything he'd been hiding for the past 11 years, how the hell could he calm down?!

Eventually, he found himself seeing the police station, great, his worst nightmare slowly becoming a reality. Hawks slowed down and eventually landed on the ground. Dabi got off of Hawks' back and saw Endeavor standing by the entrance waiting for them.

"Was everything okay with Dabi?" Endeavor asked Hawks. Did that dumbass think Hawks was incompetent or something? He's literally the number 2 hero!

"Everything was fine," Hawks replied. All 3 of them walked into the police station, and walked into a smaller room to the left of the main lobby. When Dabi walked in he saw Eraserhead and some random detective looking man. He saw a lonely looking chair in the middle of the room.

Endeavor pointed to the chair while still looking at Dabi, "Sit"

Dabi rolled his eyes, but complied and sat down in the chair. This is not gonna end well...

Short chapter I know sorry! But hopefully chapter 2 is longer!