No more. [final chapter]

Well, this is it! The final chapter!

I just wanna thank everyone who supported me and this story, it means a lot to me!

--

Niall's POV;

Zayn had finally calmed down when there was a loud bang coming from outside and a chorus of yells came short after.

"You stupid son of a bitch! I'll fucking kill you, then I'll drag your worthless body to Hell where you'll be ravished by the hellhounds that are such good friends of mine!" 

"Easy girl! We still need him! Leave the killing part to me." 

"Can somebody please give me an ice pack? My head hurts like hell."

A low chuckle left Zayn's mouth and before I knew it, he was out of my grasp and smiling widely down at me. 

"What happens when you kill a hunter?" 

"Well, there's the usual headache, numbness and a little dizziness. Nothing a little fresh blood can't fix." I smiled and caressed his cheek. "I'm here, okay? If he tries something on you, I'll tore him into pieces." 

Zayn pulled me into another hug and kissed my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Eleanor's POV;

That fucking son of a bitch! Zayn fucking trusted him, fucking trusted him! This is one of the times when I wish I was a vampire so I could torment him before slowly drinking his blood.

Fucking son of a bitch!

Louis was now out cold on the floor while Harry was lying on the couch, clutching his head and groaning in pain.

He had tried to take a swing at Louis, but he dodged it and hit him instead. Danielle, Niall's sister, smacked him with a baseball bath while I kicked him couple of times in the guts.

Niall and Zayn came back, looking around the room. Niall's gaze landed on Louis before his eyes darkened. Louis stirred a little and blinked his eyes open, groaning in pain.

"This is nothing comparing to what I'm gonna do to you!" he spat and strode over to him, pulling him up by the arm and throwing him on the floor again. Louis groaned and coughed a little.

"We need to take him somewhere away from here. It's not- " Zayn was cut off mid-sentence by a dagger flying across the room and stabbing him right into the heart. My eyes widened and I turned to look at Louis. He was now standing up and glaring at all of us.

I heard some choking behind me and quickly hurried to Zayn's side.

Niall's POV;

It all happened too quick. 

One second I'm walking out of my bedroom with Zayn by my side, ready to kill the bastard of a hunter in my living room, and the other I'm sitting on the floor with Zayn's head on my lap as he gasped for breath. 

I removed the dagger away from his heart, but it didn't seem to help. He was still choking, his skin pale and eyes slowly rolling on the back of his head before returning back with a sharp gasp, leaving his lips.

No,no,no,no,no. This is not happening. He isn't going to leave me! He'll stay with me! He...he has to...

Eleanor fell to his other side, clutching his hand tightly, tears slipping freely from her eyes.

"Zayn? Zayn, can you hear me?" she murmured. Zayn slowly nodded before gasping again and turning his head to my stomach.

"Kill him." 

Was the last thing he said before his body went limp in my arms. Eleanor burst into more tears, sobbing hysterically. Danielle came to her side, pulling her up and dragging her away. I heard the a door open and slam shut, indicating they had left.

I stared at Zayn's face, feeling numb all over. 

He...he...he...

I clutched him tight to my chest, allowing one tear to slide down my face before I blacked out.

Harry's POV;

I stood there, watching Niall literally tearing my boyfriend apart. All anger I had picked up from earlier, now gone and a searing pain shot through me. Though I didn't do anything to stop him. 

I looked down at Zayn's body and then back at my now dead ex. Niall was towering over him, panting hard. His hands, mouth and clothes covered in blood.

This is the first time I see a vampire rip someone into pieces.

But Louis deserved it.

Though, no matter how many times I kept repeating that to myself the pain didn't seem to stop. If fact, it increased.

--

I...I...I dont know...

Hope you guys liked it...

Diana x