Nightmare.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Goddammit, what the fuck is this annoying shit that's waking me up so early. 

Just when I thought it stopped and I could finally get some more sleep, the fucking beeping started again. 

Ugh!

I opened my eyes unwillingly and groaned as loud as I could. I tittled my head to the side of my alarm clock and my eyes went wide. I'm sure they looked a lot like apples. 

10:00

Harry will be here soon. Shiieeeet.

I stood up as fast as I could and headed for the shower when the door to my apartment slammed open and shut. I didn't even have to look, to know who it was.

"Niall James Horan. You. Are. SO DEAD!"

I gulped. He might be younger, but the kid can be scary when pissed off.

"Where are you, you little twat?!" he spat and I heard shuffling. So he started searching for me. I gulped again. I'm so grateful I didn't get up 5sec earlier, because now I'm still in my room and that gives me a chance to get out from the window. 

Yes, I'm stupid enough to jump from the 7th floor. It's not like I'm gonna get hurt or anything. I'm a freaking vampire, for christ's sake!

 As I reached the window, my bedroom door flew open and a VERY pissed off Harry stood in the doorway.

He growled and came rushing to me. I gulped and said my prayers before jumping out of the window. I landed softly, and just as I turned around Harry was standing right behind me, glaring like there's no tomorrow.

I'm in deep shit.

 My eyes flew open, my breathing was way outta control. I sat up in my bed and looked around. The time on my alarm clock read 02:27am. I breathed a sigh of relief and lay back down with my heart still skipping.

Once did I ever piss Harry off like that and regretted it the next two years. The kid may be younger than me, way younger, but he sure isn't someone you wanna mess with.

I gulped. That wasn't just a dream, that was memory. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. 

Why do I think about this right now? It's not like me and Harry are in a fight, or anything.

What? You thought we're in some kind of a fight, because of the show in Starbucks? No, we are not in a fight. It's just the way we communicate. It wasn't the first time I tried/ruined some of his dates, simply because I didn't like the dude. Almost every single guy Harry dated over the years was a douche by heart. And as much as I hate to admit it, I care about Harry and I don't want him to get hurt. He knows that I just ruin his dates, and yet, he still keeps bringing me with him. 

And hate me all you want but I don't trust that Louis guy either. He seems too... weird. And that voice, ugh!

But before I could butt-in in their date more and annoy the hell outta that Louis dude so he can leave Harry alone, Zayn showed up and distracted me. 

Yes, I wasn't going to actually leave. I'm not that kind of a person.

First; I'll never leave a friend. Second; why leave, when there's something much more interesting than sucking the life outta someone while watching the repeats of Friends.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE eating and the things I'm eating, but sometimes I need something else for a change.

Harry's right; I am a forever alone. *enter a pout here*

I wonder what Zayn's doing right now. 

He's probably sleeping, you dumb-shit. That's what normal people do.

He's a fucking vampire, deep-shit, there's nothing normal in that!

Stupid voice, thinks he knows everything.

'Cause I do know everything.

Shut up!

SO.

Where was I? Ahh, yea, Zayn.

I drifted off in deep thoughts of Zayn and his perfectly toned body.

 ~~~

aww, isnt it cute. awwww. Niall is showing some feelings :D

so, anyways.

:D

I wanna know what you guys think of the story, so comment bellow.

First comment gets a dedication on the next chapter.