Prologue.

due to my boredom and the amounts of vampire stories i've read in the past couple of weeks (oh and i saw the S04E01 of TVD ^^)  i decided to write a Ziall vampire fanfic :D

oooh i'm so excited ^^ :D (dont mind me, i'm very hyper today)

~~~

As I walked in the bar full of drunken people, bobbing to the music beat, the only thing I could think about was blood. I was hungry, I needed to feed soon or i'd go crazy. 

A girl, in her middle 20's at least, brunette, slim body, and quite a slutty dress walked pass me. The smell of alcohol on her was too much even for me, and believe, I drink too much for my well being. 

I decided on following her out of the bar and finally getting something to eat. 

It was 01:45am. As the girl started walking down the street from the bar, I followed her like the little blood sucking creep I am. She stumbled a little but kept her ground for a while. She kept walking and not even 10 meters after she fell to the ground with a loud thud. I suppressed a laugh, tomorrow it'll hurt as hell. Too bad she won't live til tomorrow.

I jogged over to her and helped her up.

"You have to be more careful." I said, making my Irish accent more visible.

"I have you to keep me safe." she smiled. Oh how naive from her.

I chuckled, a dark chuckle but I don't think she noticed. "Wanna come to my place? Have some fun?"

She nodded. We started walking again when she passed out in my arms. A lot easier than I thought.

I dragged her to some dark alley, I like clichés, and I drove my teeth in the skin of her neck. The feeling of her blood going thru my teeth, to my throat and in my stomach. The taste of alcohol lingered in my mouth, oh Dani will be mad.

I drank her to the last drop of blood and dropped her limp body to the ground. Shame, she was a beauty.

I jumped over the near wall and went home. Super vampire powers on.

**

Three days.

Three fucking days.

I haven't taste any blood for three days now. 

Why?

Because I have bitch of a best friend that's keeping me hungry like a punishment cause I killed an 'innocent'. In my defense I'll say I was hungry and he was quite cute. 

Yes, I said he.

I'm gay. 

Not your typical kind of vampire, right? Well I can't really control it. It's like my craving for blood, it's who I am, whether I like it or not.

 I imagine what you're thinking; so you fucked him and then killed him?

Like I said, he was cute!

I heard the lock of my cage (yes, a cage, Eleanor is very serious about this) flip and the brunette came in with a blood pack in her hand. My eyes turned dark shade of red, almost like black but she didn't flinch. She's used to it.

"I'll give it to you, if you promise to behave well."

"El please. I've been starving for three days now, isn't it enough?"

"You killed a person, Zayn. You took his life away from him!" she almost shouted at me. We're about to have this conversation for the second time.

"I'm sorry, okay? I can't control it and you know that!" I yell, not being able to control myself anymore.

She lowered her gaze and I think guilt took over her. " I'm sorry." Sh whispered.

Oh no, she's not suppossed to feel guilty. She's only trying to help me. I stood up and embraced her into a hug. "I didn't mean to yell, I'm sorry." 

She looked up at me and pulled away. "Here, you should eat something." She chuckled and gave me the blood pack.

I drove my theeth thru the plastic until I could feel the blood running down my throat.