What do you have in mind?

Me and Liam started walking towards his and Dani's house.

I couldn't help but think back to that boy's lips. They were soft when needed, and rough when he wanted to. I would love him being in charge of me... in my apartment... on my kitchen floor... both covered in chocolate and cream... Mm.

"Niall can I tell you something?" Liam asked, unsure if he can be honest with me. I can feel he's hiding something, gossip. I LOVE GOSSIP!

"Aw LiLi, did you decide to share something with me?" I joked and he glared at me. I laughed. "What's up?" I put my head down, trying not to put a lot of pressure on him.

"In the club tonight," he paused. "I found a girl and dragged her outside as you said. I was ready to feed on her, when she... pressed her lips on mine."

My head shot up. I felt the anger rushing through my veins. Before I knew it, I was pinning him up against the nearest wall. My arm on his throat, keeping him from taking a proper breath. 

"You. Did. WHAT?" I growled, sending daggers right into his eyes.

"I... It... I c-c-can't b-b-breath." he choked out. I loosened the arm that was on his neck a little bit so he can talk. "It wasn't my fault. She kissed me!"

"Did you kiss back?" 

"N-no."

"What did you do then?"

"I-I-I a-ate her... after I pulled away." he stuttered out.

I feel proud. But then again, this bastard kissed someone that isn't Danielle.

"This stays between us. You do or say something to hurt Danielle, I'll be the one chopping your head off while you sleep. Capiche?"

He nodded, fear taking over him. I let go of him and sprinted to my apartment, using my super vampire powers.

Zayn's POV;

The taste of his lips lingered on mine long after I left the club.

Now I'm on the roof of the house that me and Eleanor share. I'm staring up at the starts and can't help but think what he's doing right now. Is he thinking about me? Or he's fucking someone else, since he didn't get what he wanted from me?

Maybe he's with that dude that interrupted our little snogging session at the back of the club. He said, that's his sister's boyfriend so I don't think he'll do something like that to his own sister. But then again, I don't know him.

 I want to see him again. Hell, I'm dying to see him again! To have his lips against mine, to feel his touch, to know that every morning I wake up to those beautiful ocean blue eyes. 

Wow, slow down there cowboy. You just met the guy!

Shut up! No one asked for your opinion!

True. But I'm still part of you and it's my job to keep you from doing stupid things.

Where were you when I was killing innocent people?

Truth be told, hot stuff, I like killing people.

Make sense.

So back to the point. You can't  think that way, you don't even know him.

I can change that.

How? Are you planning on spying on him?

Just shut up and go where you came from.

I can't really go back to your mom's vagina, now can I?

Bastard.

You're insulting yourself.

I groaned. I gotta stop these little conversations in my head.

Niall's POV;

- wanna hang out tonight? and bring something to eat, i'm starving! - N xx

- nice to know you use me only for food supply, i'll be around in 20mins. - H xx

- not only for food supply, you're my fuck buddy too! XxX - N xx

- oh joy! - H xx

I came back home and plopped myself on the couch in the big living room. 

Zayn came up in my thoughts, yet again. The sweet taste of his lips still lingered on mine.

I licked my lower lip.

Jeez Niall. You sound like a girl.

Who the fuck are you?

I'm your inner voice that's keeping you from doing stupid things.

Then where are you when I kill people cold-hearted?

I like killing people dumb-ass.

Do not insult me.

I'm part of you, so I'm insulting myself too. Dumb-ass.

I shut that little voice in my head off as the front door to my flat opened and Harry came in the living room followed by a girl.

"Say hello to Amy. She's our dinner tonight." he said.

"Haven't you eaten anything?" I asked.

"I was half way on killing her when you texted." he snorted.

"And you saved her for me? Aw Hazz, that's so sweet!"

"Nah-ah! She's for us. I'm not gonna let you have all the fun for yourself." 

He threw the girl on the couch and smiled at me.

"Do I get a kiss?" he smirked.

I attached my lips to his and felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I let him have the kiss, only cause now I'm too preoccupied thinking about my Sex God Zayn.

And besides, me and Harry are just friends with benefits. None of us puts feelings in this 'relationship'. 

We pulled away and turned our attention to the girl on my couch. She looked terrified. 

Oh well, not for long.