Oc for PHIGHTING!

For ppl who don't know,
PHIGHTING! is a game in roblox
which is a teammatch game.

————————

(Red Team)

Name : The Gardener

Name : The Gardener

Class : Support

Faction : Playground

Statistic :

Health : 125

Defense : 25

————
Lores

Relations :

Medkit
Boombox (partner)
Slingshot (partner)
Skateboard (partner)

Although he sees Boombox,Slingshot and skateboard as partners,he treats them just like a newborn.
(I guess you can say he is the babysitter of the playground:)

————
Battles

Skills :

Grow (passive)

Everytime you use secondary,you will plant a little flower on your spot and will poison the enemy if being stepped.

Pedal Of Light (Secondary)

You splash pedal towards your camera direction and will blind the enemy(if hit) for 1.5 seconds.

Bloom ( Primary )

You fires a shard at your direction and will bloom,dealing extra damage to the enemy that got hit.If didn't hit anyone,it will plant a flower and heal allies nearby.

Ray Of Sunshine ( Skills 1 )

You cast an aura around you and heals nearby allies.It will stay for 5 seconds

Pedal Release ( skill 2 )

You punch the ground and make every flowers in the round explode.It will heal allies and deal damage to enemies if they are in the explosion radius.

Garden Of Eden ( Ultimate)

It will grow a flower to a massive ungrown sunflower.It will auto-heal all of the allies if no enemies nearby.It will slow down and poison the enemies if they are near the flower.It lasts for 15 seconds.At the end,it will bloom and randomly give a buff/debuff to your teammates/enemies!

——————

Another one done!
Also,have a random ship photos of my oc and a random chr in Phighting chose by random wheel!!!!!!

(Yes,i got subspace and i change his color to blue cuz y'know,it is a teammatch game:)If you want to know who is subspace,just search for "Subspace Phighting"and boom,teh official wiki there !:))Do you know that Blackrock and Playground is enemies...

Do you know that Blackrock and Playground is enemies? ;)

—————
Words |[324]|