MISSION 1.1

"Mark!" Hana woke up and sat up fast on the bed. She slowly rubbed her eyes as she looked around worried, and took in her surroundings. Horrified, she realized she was in a prison cell. She got out of bed and walked over to the door and started beating on it. "Hey let me out! Mark where are you?!" she said as tears came down her face. But with no reply, she turns away from the door. She slowly slides her back down the door to sit on the floor. She pulled her knees up and hid her face in them. She was scared and alone and she didn't know what to do. As she heard a creek on the bed and looked up, it was a bunk bed and someone was on top. Her face turned pale as she knew someone was on the top bunk. "W-wait please don't hurt me! My name is Hana and I was forced in here" as she held her hands up in fear.

    "What the hell are you talking about? God my head, Hana is that you?" A woman came down from the top bunk. It was Crystal putting one of her hands on her head, trying to adjust to the light in the cell. As Hana sees Crystal her eyes widen with joy and hope. She got up and tackled her to the ground crying and rubbing her face in Crystal's chest. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH CRYSTAL I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" she said as she looked up at Crystal. From her perspective, she could see her nose was running and tears were everywhere. Crystal thought it was pretty nasty but she was happy to see Hana was doing fine. She slowly put her hand on Hana's head and started to pat it.

"Hey, everything's going to be ok. I don't really know where we are but I know they want Mark, Hana who came here with you?" Crystal asked, giving her toilet paper to blow her nose in. "I-I" she sniffled, trying to catch her breath as she blew her nose in the toilet paper "Kuro and Mark. Why, what's up?" she said as she got off Crystal and sat on the bed "Shit they have Mark that isn't good. Of course, that dumbass gets himself caught. Listen to me Hana, when I was leaving the bar. There were these 3 men who came to me asking about Mark. I know they weren't any good and I told them to leave me alone. But then they grabbed both of my arms and pulled my hair and told me to speak. That's when Yumi came out and tried to stop them but this weird-looking woman came up to her and knocked us both out. When I woke up, I was put in an interrogation room. They asked so many questions but I didn't say anything. That's when they got physical with me. I'm not going to get into that. But then they threw me in this cell and left me here until you got here. I haven't seen Yumi in a while. I wonder what happened to her." Crystal said with worry as she lay back on the bed slowly closing her eyes.

"Hana, Mark is going to die, this is the end game for all of us, the world is going to be gone soon anyways." Crystal said as she laid on her side looking away from Hana. Hana puffed her cheeks as she slapped Crystal's ass making her jump and turn around in confusion. "Don't you ever say Mark's going to die because I know we all can get out of here no matter what! He is strong and smart. I know he can think of some way to get us out of here!" Hana said as she smiled at how much she knew Mark could do this. Crystal was still rubbing her ass "ouch that hurts..."           

    Shinobu was walking down the road in a pretty sour mood that seemed to only get worse with each step. She was pissed off that Kuro left her on the side of the road, disrespected her in front of everyone and didn't even give her a coat or anything. "When I get my hands on that fucking limp-dick Kuro, I'm going to kick his nuts off and feed it to him." She growled as she had her hand in a fist. As she was walking she saw a diner, her eyes lit up as she smiled. "You know a woman's got to eat when they are mad so time to dig in!" She ran over to the diner as she slammed the door open and sat down at an open stool. As she started to drool from how much that food looked good on the menu. "Can I have 10 Chicken Yakisoba and a sweet tea!" she said looking at the chef. The chef looked at her weirdly and started cooking fast. A few minutes went by and all her food was eaten. She slowly looked up and rubbed her belly. "That was amazing, that really is gonna help the bags on my chest get bigger" she smirked and started to play with them.