Chapter 1: How It All Started.

Skye: *humming* oh hi there! my name is Skye!
Everest: and im Everest!
both: and were best friends!
Everest: we like to play together, sing together, laugh together, and hike together!
Skye: yeah we have been besties forever! well until one day......
Everest: yeah.. OH! we should tell them the story Skye!
Skye: great idea Everest!
Everest: Yeah! but can you tell it cause im a little nervous right now.
Skye: sure! it was a beautiful morning...

The sun was shining the birds were singing and we were all having fun.
Chase and Marshall were playing video games.
Rocky and Zuma were having fun on the beach.
Ella and Tuck were playing tag.
Rubble was... sleeping...
and me and Everest were just laying down on the grass talking.

Isn't it a beautiful morning Skye? said Everest. 
You can say that again! I said.
me and Everest love watching sunrises every morning! sometimes our boyfriends would watch them with us. and sometimes Coral would watch it with us than we would play tag. and every morning me and Everest will just relax until Ryder calls us for breakfast. usually we'll either talk, rest, or talk about how were lucky to have boyfriends that are a fire pup and a police pup. 
hey Everest? I said. 
yes Skye? said Everest.
I have something to ask you. I said.
Me too. said Everest.
you first. no you. we both said than giggled. 
okay fine I'll go first. I said.
but right as i was about to ask her the question Ryder called us for Breakfast. so i told her I'll ask her later and she said the same thing.

when we got over there Rubble was still sleeping. so i yelled, RUBBLE GET UP IF YOU WANT BREAKFAST! than at that moment his eyes bursted opened and me and everyone else got a little scared (including Ryder). than his eye was twitching for a little bit so we all backed up a little than he yelled, BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then jumped up and dived into his food bowl ate his food like a pig. we all laughed for a little. when me and Everest were about to eat our food Chase and Marshall came up to us.
hello ladies. said Chase. Then they both kissed our paws and we both blushed. 
can we eat in peace please men. I said.
yeah we have to eat if we want to look pretty. said Everest than we both giggled. Than Marshall said okay fine we'll let you two eat in peace if you like. but while he walked away he wasn't paying attention and tripped over Rubble and they both fell into a pile of buckets and one was on Marshall's head than he said I guess this really is a buck 'n ear. and we all laughed including Marshall. so Chase and Marshall went to there bowls to eat breakfast and we ate our breakfast. after breakfast Ryder gave us all pup treats and than we all went to do our own thing. when i was about to ask Everest my question again we had an emergency. Ryder told us that Mayor Goodway called and said that Chickaletta got stuck in a tall tree and the tree was about to break apart. so than he called Marshall to get Chickaletta out of the tree. and me just in case the tree broke before Marshall could get her. and than called Chase to use his net just for backup. than Marshall said, I'm Fired Up! then i said This puppy's gotta fly! then Chase said Chase Is On The Case. than Everest told me  good luck bestie! and i smiled at her than went in my helicopter.

When we got there the tree was so close to breaking apart so Marshall went as quick as he could. but right as he was about to grab Chickaletta the wind knock Marshall down his latter. but than the tree broke apart and right i was about to grab her i missed than Mayor Goodway yelled, CHICKALETTA! FLY! I was so scared that I looked away and so did Marshall. but at that moment chase caught Chickaletta with his net. than she made down it and we all cheered. and Mayor Goodway said Chickaletta! I was so worried! promise me you won't do that again okay? and Chickaletta just did cluck and we all laughed. than the Mayor thank us all all and gave me, Chase, and Marshall a pat on the head. when we got back to the lookout Ryder gave us three, treats. than Everest came up to me and asked how was the mission? and i replied, it was super dangerous and fun! Chickaletta almost fell to her death luckily my handsome police pup BF Chase saved her with a net. Great job Skye! and she gave me a friendly lick on the cheek. and i blushed and than thank her. than she gave Marshall a kiss on the lips. and after that she reminded me of the question i was gonna ask her so then we went outside.

Me and Everest were face to face. so I asked her, on a scale of 1 to 1000 how would you describe the cutest pup in the world A.K.A my boyfriend. than Everest burst out laughing and i was confused.  
Oh Skye. said Everest and she kept on laughing.
What's so funny Everest? I asked her. than she took a deep breath and said, it's just i was gonna ask the same question but with Marshall! and after that we both burst out laughing really hard. than Everest said, even though you're wrong! I than stopped laughing.
What do you mean I'm wrong? I asked. Everest took a deep breath.
I mean that you're wrong about saying that Chase is the cutest pup in the world. said Everest.
Oh than who is? I asked. Everest than rolled her eyes and said, my boyfriend Marshall. duh. then I said, umm, that's where you're wrong. cause Chase is the cutest pup in the world. Everest looked at me but in a mean way.
you're wrong Miss Shortypants. Marshall is the best. said Everest
Give me 1 good reason why Marshall is the cutest pup in the world. I said. Everest thought for a moment than said,  well, he's funny. than I said, that's cause he doesn't know how to stand on his own 2 feet. Everest was very annoyed at that point that she said, okay then, give me 1 good reason why chase is the cutest pup in the world. I also thought for a moment than said, because he's brave. than Everest rolled her eyes twice.

just cause he's the big ol brave one doesn't mean he's the cutest. said Everest very annoyed. at this point I got very ticked and yelled, DONT YOU SAY MEAN THINGS TO MY CHASEY! at this moment Everest got very ticked also and yelled, YOU WERE BEING MEAN TO MY MARSHY FIRST! we started arguing for a little bit than the boys heard us and came over and saw that we were arguing.
woah woah woah! what's all this arguing about? said Chase.
SHE SAYS THAT MARSHALL IS THE CUTEST! I yelled.
SHE SAYS THAT CHASE IS THE CUTEST! Everest yelled. than the both looked at each other. and Marshall said, that's all. fighting over who's the cutest BF. i bet it doesn't ma-
IT DOES MATTER! me and Everest both yelled. Marshall just back up a little.
I never wanna see you ever again! said Everest
and I never wanna see you again! I said
YOU'RE THE WORST FRIEND EVER! we both yelled. than we went into our pup houses and slammed the doors. Marshall and Chase were just shocked for a moment.
Should we do something about this bro? asked Marshall. Chase thought for a moment.
nah! they'll get over it by tomorrow i know it! said Chase. 
okay. said Marshall. as they walked away Chase said, besides. what's the worst that could happen?....

TO BE CONTINUED