Chapter 4: The Plans.

WARNING! this chapter will have curse words in it so if you don't like it please leave RIGHT NOW!

As Chase, Marshall, Coral, and Gasket were just standing there, they were trying to figure out what to do until Gasket said, I know person who can help us
who? asked Chase, Marshall, and Coral. 
Come with me. replied Gasket. as the 3 looked at each other they followed Gasket. they were walking for a while until Marshall asked, how much longer? Gasket annoyed replied, we're almost there don't worry. as they kept walking they were so tired that they were about to ask Gasket if they could take a short break because it was almost day when Gasket yelled, we're here! after she said that they looked up and saw a house.
are you sure this is the right place, Gasket? asked Chase. Gasket replied, yes. I'm 100% sure this is the right place. as they went up the door step Gasket rang the doorbell and a few seconds later answered a person.
hello there! is there a jessica45347 here? asked Gasket. the girl replied, yes that's me! but just call me Jessie! but at that moment Jessie realized that they were the Paw Patrol! so she asked, how can i help you guys?
Me and Marshall's girlfriends Skye and Everest aren't friends anymore and we were wondering if you could help us. replied Chase. Jessie had some ideas but she said that they should rest first.
after they all rested Jessie had a few ideas.
So here's my first idea. started Jessie. how about we start a show talking about friendship and why fighting over something shouldn't end friendship. everyone nodded with this idea.  as they went back to the lookout (with Jessie) Chase told Ryder about the plan and he got to work.

a few hours later after breakfast he was finished. we all had already finished eating so Ryder told everyone except for me and Everest to come. after a little Ryder told us to follow him. when we got there we saw a stage and 2 seats. I asked Ryder if me and Everest couldn't sit next to each other and he told us just to not look at each other. so we both sat down and a few seconds later the play started. at first we saw our friends come out singing a song about friendship, then Gasket and Coral came out dressed up like us doing friendly activities like we use to do before we stopped being friends. later on it was getting to where we stopped being friends. then Chase and Marshall started singing their song.
friends should never fight over 1 little thing.... but they started to fight over us and that's what ended their friendship.... maybe they should just- sang Chase and Marshall then got interrupted.
I DO NOT LOOK UGLY IN THIS! yelled Coral.
yes you do missy. said Gasket. Coral got so mad at this that she yelled out, YOU ARE A STUPID PUP THAT RIDES A MOTORCYCLE SAYING YOU LOOK SO COOL AND STUFF! AND YOU SAY I'M UGLY? WELL GUESS WHAT LADY? YOU'RE THE UGLY ONE
EXACTLY! I yelled out. and I mean Everest. after that me and Everest started fighting again until we went to our pup houses and slammed our doors. at that moment Chase and Marshall looked at Coral and Gasket in a mean way.
uhhh.. oopsie! said Coral and Gasket. Chase and Marshall were very angry.
we were so close to getting them together! until you guys had to screw up! said Marshall angerly.
YEAH! what he said! agreed Chase. after that they asked Jessie if she had anymore ideas and she said, I got another idea. sense you guys like the pup pup boogie how about they do a competition!
but won't one get get upset if the other loses? asked Zuma. so Jessie thought for a moment then said, we can have 2 badges, 1 that says "winner" and another that says "Good Job". so they liked this idea and got to work.

after me and Everest calmed down Ryder told us to come with him. when we got to the place he wanted us to come to we saw 3 pup pup boogie pads so we knew they wanted us to do a competition. so we got on our pup pup boogie pads. and then we started everyone was cheering for the both of us as we went. there was 3 rounds the first round went for quite some time then time ended for round 1 and I got the most score, second round I was gonna win but I tripped over a bug so Everest won that round. then it came to the last round who was gonna win the pup pup boogie? it went for quite some time everyone got very nervous on who was gonna win was it gonna be me or Everest. all our friends were gonna hoping we would become friends again. then as came went out it was time for the results. it took a little for Ryder to add up our score from all of the rounds so Ryder said that while we wait that we could eat. so as we ate Ryder got on the microphone and said, is this thing on? oh okay. anyways clears throat. I have finally finished counting the score for who won the pup pup boogie. and the winner is....... EVEREST! everyone clapped. and Ryder told me and Everest to come up next to him. as he gave Everest the "winner" badge I got very upset until I got the "Good Job" badge. so at that moment i actually thought that me and Everest should be friends again and stop fighting. so then i started saying, Everest. I-
and I thought you were a pro Skye. but looks like you lost to me so now you can cry hahaha! interrupted Everest. after that I got really really mad! I mean really mad that I said something I have never said in my entire life!
YOU ARE A FUCKING CHEATER! SO THAT'S WHY YOU FUCKING WON DUMB BITCH! I yelled. everyone gasped even Everest.
IM A DUMB BITCH! yelled Everest. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S A STUPID FUCKING DUMBASS BITCH! NOT ME! everyone was so shocked at this point (except for Jessie she just smirked). after that we kept yelling mean and swear words at each other until Ryder came up yelling, GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! YOU STOP THIS NONSENESE RIGHT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BEING SWEARING HERE! GO TO YOUR PUP HOUSES! NOW! after that we went to our pup houses scared because Ryder had never yelled at us like that before. so then after that Ryder told everyone to leave. Ryder needed to calm down also so he went to his room. after that Chase asked if Jessie had any other ideas and she replied, I have 1 more idea.

TO BE CONTINUED