Chapter 6: Friends Again Part 2

WE STARTED TO FALL. As Everest and I were trying to get escape the Earthquake we saw the kitten and went towards him but he ran away again but this time when we tried to go to him we couldn't. until I slipped and hit Everest so we both started going back and then we were gonna fall down the abyss but then Everest held on to the cliff and held my paw. we thought it was gonna be the end!
What are we gonna do! exclaimed Everest.
I don't know! I replied. I think this is the end for us. as I said that Everest's paw was slipping. She looked at me and said, Even though we might not make it out alive I wanna let you know that I'm sorry. I started going into tears and replied, I'm so sorry as well. we shouldn't of fought like that we are so stupid. Cause now look at us we are out here in the cold, Ryder is no where to be seen, and now we're gonna fall to our death. as we both started to cry we both yelled out, YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER! and then at that moment we heard cheering and clapping. then then everything went away and we saw all of our friends there.
Oh you guys. I said. You guys set this whole thing up so we could become friends again huh.
Well actually she was the one you gave us the idea. said Ryder as he pointed towards Jessie. Then Everest said, Thank you! uh?
Jessie. said Jessie. my name is Jessie.
Alright then, Thank you Jessie! but next time please don't make any ideas that makes us think were in a death situation. I said. Jessie smiled and gave me thumbs up saying that she promises to never do that to anyone ever again.

after that Me and Everest started to hang out again and do fun stuff. As in we would hike, play tag. ETC. and we would also watch the sunset and sunrise together again! one day we were called to do a mission. it was that one of Mayor Humdinger's kittens did actually escape and was trapped on Jake's Mountain. Me and Everest were both called to do the mission but luckily we got the kitten and nothing bad happened. but to make it a little more fun me and Everest were pretending to fight the whole time and Ryder just laughed. but soon later on me and Everest got sick from that cold weather. so we couldn't do missions until we got better. oh before you ask. Coral and Gasket did our jobs for us while we were sick. Ryder would always bring us hot tea. and even Chase and Marshall would look after us while we were sick. when we got better we did missions again and got to play with all our friends. and one day when we were watching the sunrise Marshall and Chase went up to us and asked, will you guys be friends forever now
Sure! said Everest. As long as Marshall doesn't remind us of what we were fighting about again. as we all looked at Marshall he started blushing in embarrassment. but then we all enjoyed watching the sunrise together.

Skye: and that's how me and Everest stopped being friends and became friends again!
Everest: oh and if your wondering who we thought was the cutest boyfriend. well....
Skye and Everest: we agreed that they're both the cutest. *giggles*
Skye: well anyways that's all we have to tell you for today! Bye!
Everest: bye!

THE END