𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. ❝ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 ❞

dedication goes to sitchski (for the inspiration)▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃

"Nik, stop sulking," Adrienne laughed at her husband, knowing he wanted to be anywhere else. She motioned for him to smile, but he simply ran his hand through his curls that he decided to grow out, then threw up his hands and gestured for questions, "All alright, let's get this over and done with," he murmured, earning another giggle from his wife. "You heard the man, quiet on set guys," she mimicked him, drawing laughter from the crew and a small smile from the hybrid.

"Love, come here," Klaus whispered as the crew were finishing setting up their mics. "We have to sit in separate chairs," Adrienne replied with a pout and before he could reply, the main producer who stood between them said, "When it's time for Adrienne to ask questions, then she can sit on your lap or whatever you prefer." Klaus hummed in satisfaction, making his wife smile, "you happy now?" She asked, "I will be when you're next to me," his answer made most of the crew stare at them in adoration and awe.

Marcel told me to tell you not to piss off Mom with your answers, Klaus rolled his eyes at the message he received from Malachai, then showed it to his wife, who immediately laughed, "They're right." Adrienne stated, shrugging before adding, "but, we should tell them not to watch this when it comes out... right?" Klaus pondered as he put his phone back in his pocket, "...right."

Adrienne sat comfortably across from her husband who played with his ring-clad fingers and brushed his hair out of his eyes. His long-sleeved henley shirt tightened around his arms with every movement. He sat there staring at her with a slight daze with one leg over the other waiting for the make-up team to finish her touch-ups.

Adrienne wore a double denim co-ord; her short skirt revealed her silky legs, similar to the jacket that left a few buttons undone, showcasing that she was completely topless underneath until every few minutes her husband moved her goddess braids to conceal what only he got to see.  

"Hey guys I'm Adrienne Mikaelson and-" she quickly got cut off, "and many people call me Klaus the mad," Klaus stated with a grin, staring at the camera as Adrienne chuckled, "No one calls you that," she paused and turned to the camera, "no one does."

"I don't appreciate the dishonesty Ria and neither do the fans," Klaus responded smugly before the producer nicely asked them to reintroduce themselves.