4

It's early in the morning, haeun can't sleep thinking about what happened last night. Even though she was super tired, she still can't sleep and kept thinking about sunoo who also like her.

" Am i dreaming and i just can't wake up right now?" Haeun ask herself, she pinch her wrist, cheeks, stomach and thigh to see if it's hurt.

Yes all of that, it's hurt so much and she knows that she's not dreaming. " How can he likes me..i barely talk to any guy..does he read all of my letters? Did he saw i put it in his locker? Aishh! I need to ask him later.." haeun mess up her hair, in frustration.

She started her day with doing laundry, cleaning the house and cook some food.
While drying clothes in the back of the house, she look at the side which was sunoo's house.

" Does he awake?" She questioned. After that sudden confession happened and she agreed to it, sunoo just let her go.

"Probably not yet.." she picked up the laundry basket and entered the house.
Later while she was getting ready for going to the supermarket, someone rang the doorbell.

"Haeun, it's me nara!!" Nara said while pressing the bell button." Wait for a moment, i almost ready!" She look at herself in the mirror for one last time and go to open the door.

"Let's go?Do you need to buy a lots of thing?" Nara ask while watching haeun locking the door. "Yeah, I didn't do groceries since two months ago..how did i even live?" she replied.

"For the past two months you always hangout with me at cafe so..maybe that's why?" Haeun just nodded.

While they're walking passing sunoo's house, haeun felt like someone was watching.She look at the sunoo's house, seeing at the window sunoo was smiling while waving at her.

"Be careful" he mouthing the words as haeun can read it clearly. Haeun just smiles as she replied by waving back.

"Hey, you didn't tell me what happened last night..you just called me and say it's fine..are you sure?" Nara look at her curiously.

"Oh.. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you.." and then she countinue telling the story that happened last night. Nara's reaction was like a rollercoaster , from being scared to death to happy ever after.

"So, you got a 'thing' with him rightt?" Nara nudge her while smirking at her, teasing haeun. "No! We're didn't have anything..yet.."

"Ohh, i see you're blushing!!" Nara poke her cheeks while laughing. Haeun was flustered in embarrassment, she push nara's shoulder lightly.

After have a conversation, they arrived at the supermarket. "Welcome!" The cashier guy greeted them. "I need to buy some meat.." haeun said as she walks to the meat section while nara looking at fruit and vegetables.

Spending thirty minutes buying groceries, they finally done and go to the cashier to scan the items.

" Miss, are you single?" The cashier guy ask haeun." Me??" Haeun pointed at herself, the guy nodded. " Sorry, sir but she's taken" nara said while faking a smile, she ain't letting some dude to try her best friend.

"You're lying..i know you're single..give me your phone number.." the guy said, earning a disgusted face by nara.

"Dude, i told you she's taken! What's wrong with you?"

"Then call your boyfriend, i want to see him if it's true.." haeun exhaled. She didn't have sunoo's phone number.

"Just do your work please.. I'm in hurry.." she told him, coldly. " I'm not gonna do it if you don't give me your phone number.." haeun nodded.

"Does you have anything to write on?" The guy excitedly gave his phone to haeun while nara looking at her confusedly.

"Are you serious, girl?" Nara whispered.
Haeun just type down her number and gave it back to the guy.

The guy happily received it and try to call her, and it is her phone number as they could heard haeun's phone ringing.

" There, you see it? Now, do your work please.."

"Alright!" The guys quickly scan all of the items as haeun pay it and get out from there.

"You gave him a real number?" Nara asking her. Haeun stop at the sidewalk as she took out her phone and remove the SIM card.

" I don't need this anymore, actually..i bought a new one already.." she throws it until it landed on the road and got crash by the cars.

Nara just watched it in amazement."You look like you're prepared for this.." nara said.

"I knew he will ask my number because everytime i go there, he'll try to hook up on me..this is the last time I'm going there.." haeun sighed.

" No, you still can go there.." hearing that making haeun look at nara. " Bring sunoo and you'll be fine" and there she goes smirking at her proudly, making haeun blushing.

When she walks home alone because nara already leave to go somewhere, she saw sunoo's leaning on her house fence.

"Oh, sunoo? Why are you here?" She asked when she reached him. " I'm just waiting for you..how was your day?" Sunoo smiled while watching her open the gate.

"Fine i guess..there was this guy asked my phone number.." the smile on his face dropped.

"Who?"

"I didn't know his name, but he works at the supermarket nearby..i gave him my number-"

"You gaved him?" Sunoo staring at her sharply.

"Yeah, and then i remove the SIM card and..throw it on the road until it got crashed by a car..now i can use my new number that i just bought.." haeun smiles, sunoo quietly sighed.

" So, you didn't have his number?"

"No i didn't..he was super annoying..he would always tried to ask me out whenever i go there.." sunoo helping her hold the plastic bag into the house.

"Thank you.."haeun replied. "Use the new number now, i want to save it.." sunoo said. Haeun took out her phone and she goes to drawer near the television.

"This is my new number.." she insert the new SIM card. A while later she got sunoo's phone number.

"Now..tell me how does he look.."sunoo sunoo folding his hands while leaning on the kitchen countertops, smiling sweetly.

To be countinue..

Seriously atp I can't find any good ideas..
I'm sorry..have a nice day everyone 💐