11

⚠️ violence, cursing, blood and sharp thing, pleasee skip this chap if you're uncomfortable with it ‼️

Japan, 2a.m.

"Those are the guys that father told us..get into position everyone.. everything that happened, tell me..keep updating.. that's lot of them, how much jay?" The oldest, heeseung asked as they're using earpiece.

Jay who's staying at the higher place, prone on top of the building while holding a sniper rifle equipped with a suppressor. "Twenty, not much.. enough for all of us.." jay replied while looking at the enemies who's trying to break into their base through scope.

"Jungwon? You're ready?" heeseung asked. "Yeah, we're ready.." the guy called jungwon replied, waiting inside the base.

"Let's go.." as heeseung said that, it's a cue for jay to shoot one of them.

In a split of second, one guy fell, his head bleeding as blood pooling around on the ground. Making the other enemies panicking as they holds out their guns pointing on anywhere cause they can't see who shoot it.

"Headshot.." jay said with a smirk on his face as he reload the bullet. That's when those who at the ground started attacking.

Any sound of beating, punching, shooting or even slicing could've been heard. Sound of their enemies screaming become a music in their ears at this forest. "They probably gonna call backup.." riki said as he effortlessly slicing the enemies throat, suddenly one enemies attacked him from behind, he quickly swing his katana cutting the opponent's arms.

Just seven of them, fighting with twenty armed enemies. "This bitches aren't surrendering? Hell.." sunoo scoffed, he punch a man and shoot his head twice without any doubt, need to make sure he's dead. Doesn't care if a blood stain on his handsome face, he used to it.

"Wait, what should we do with the corpses later?" Jungwon asked, as he countinue beating the enemies, when then guy fall on the ground he sit on him and twitch his head 180° until a crack sound could've been heard.

"Burn them, what else.." sunghoon answered while stabbing the enemies using a knife. We can say they killed them mercilessly as they've been trained by their 'father' since they was teenager.

Plus, they've been doing this for a years and they're so used to it. "Are there more?" Jake, asked as he's busy cutting the opponent's body and hit their heads on the wall harshly a few times. The blood was painting the white and old wall with a splattered pattern.

They just got a small cut and wounds that's all, no one hurt luckily. "Nope..just these..why do you want more?" Jay asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we're doing this and i just came back from Australia..of course i want more..but..i think that's all.." jake sighed as he clean his hands that was stained by blood on the enemies clothes, he didn't want his expensive clothes to get dirty.

"Now gather all the corpse..we need to burn them.." heeseung said as he dragged the corpse while fixing his hair that was in mess.

"Help.."one of them move with all of his strength, crawling but get block by sunoo standing in front of them. "Don't mess with us next time..or even in another life.." he said as he harshly stepped on the enemy's head, resulting the skull broke and blood blood spurts out, stained his face again.

"Ahh, fvck this.." he groaned and dragged the corpse to the center of their base. They keep doing that until it became a pile of corpses, jungwon and riki pouring some diesel fuel around it.

Heeseung light a lighter and throw it at the corpses, fire rapidly spreading and growing bigger, they can still feel the heat even though they stood far away.

"We're done.." heeseung sighed in relief as they all watched the corpse being burnt. Sunoo's phone suddenly buzzed, indicating a message came.

He see it was from haeun, immediately he smiles and opened it. It was a picture.

Like what do you see? Since you like her so much..let me just kill her.. it's better, no one are going to disturb us anymore..

The smiles on his face completely faded when he read the caption and worse, haeun's picture of her sitting on a chair unconscious. Blood dripping from her head as she got hit too hard.

He was so mad, and he knows who's behind it. "I've got some problems..mind helping me? Jake hyung said he wants to kill more people.." sunoo said, jake immediately nodded excitedly.

"Yeah! I would love too what was it??" Jake asked. "We need to go to korea asap.." sunoo replied.

South korea, 5a.m.

"Wake her up, she ain't doing sleeping beauty here.." hearing that from his boss, the guy immediately splash a bucket that full of icy water on haeun.

Making the girl jolted and woke up feeling her head hurts so much. She tried to move but both of her hands and feet being tied on a chair.

She breathing heavily and look around, didn't saw anything except one light on top of her as light source.

"Long time no see, bitch..how are you?" A female voice spoke up, haeun immediately scrunched her forehead.
She know this voice very well.

Harshly her chin being grabbed as her eyes immediately met with the other one that was full of anger and jealousy.

"You're enjoying your time so much with him..i need to kill you.." ryumin said while laughing hysterically. She slapped haeun a few times to express her anger that she kept for a long time.

Haeun's nose bleeding after a few times get slapped, her head hurts so much as her vision started to get blurry. "Leave me alone,i didn't even disturbed you, girl..." haeun glared at her.

"Fvcking assh0le you did, bitch..i told you to stay away from sunoo. What did you do? What did you fvcking do?" Ryumin yelled out as she slapped haeun one more time.

Haeun can feel her cheeks burning at this point. "You're lucky, I'm being tied up here..if not.. I'll definitely beat you up, bitch.." haeun scoffed and spit out right on her face, making ryumin close her eyes in furious.

"You know what? Your boyfriend will never come here to save you.."

"So? I didn't even expect him to come here and save me..i just want to settle this with you.." haeun said, she know she'll die but at least let her yank ryumin's hair for the last time.

" I better leave you with my boys..they would know what to do with you.." haeun silently gulp, damn she's playing dirty.

Three guys approached her and beat her a few times until she started to felt pain at her stomach.

"Gave me sunoo and I'll let you go.." ryumin asked as she's leaning on the wall why looking at her new nails. "I am giving you sunoo but look where he's going.. it's me bitch..he wants me.." haeun laugh silently, provoking her.

It's the truth and no one can't deny it, why is ti so hard for this wolverine to understand?

To be countinue..

I want it to be more detailed actually but i think i should stop here..i watched too many violence movie 😅

But most of all my favourite is the witch kmovie where kim dami acted, gosh i love her soo muchh !!

Have a nice day 💐💗

hehehe, just kidding i update two chap for today as a thank you sign to y'all that still reading this book. Ik this might be dramatic but seriously, thank you so much!

Seeing y'all commented on this story really cheer me up to writing 💟💋

6k reads yahooo 🤟🏻‼️