5

"Arghh, I'm tired with this work already.." he stretch out his hands, felt very tired.
In this cold environment in the supermarket making him trembling. "Should i try call her and ask her out for a date?" He asked himself, smiling like an idiot, thinking about haeun.

That girl finally gave her phone number after a long time he flirted with her. Before he got to call haeun, his co-worker came in."Throw this at the back, we're closing early today.." the co-worker said as he pointed at a few garbage bag.

"Do it yourself, I'm busy.." he groaned. "It was your duty today, beside you didn't do anything right now... I'm gonna clean the bakery section.." the co-worker left, he sighed as he close his phone and walk to the back of the supermarket.

It was a very dark alley behind the supermarket, typical. Only one lamp was the source of light in that alley, which at the garbage bin.

He picked up two plastic bag, leaving two more and walk through the alley.
He throw it into the garbage bin and walk back to the supermarket.

Before he got there, someone quietly hit him with a iron bar making he felt dizzy and passed out. Since then, he's presence are nowhere to be seen.

A few days later...

"Oh, sunoo!" Haeun smile as she saw sunoo was waiting for her outside the house. He replied by smiling at her, as usual.

" You want to walk to school with me?" She asked. "Yeah, better than secretly following you..now i can hold your hand.." he slipped out his hands into hers and hold it.

Haeun's cheek started to heat up with that sudden physical touch."What if the school know about this?" Come to think of it, sunoo is very popular among the students, they might be shocked to see her as his girlfriend.

"If we keep it secret, i afraid the other guys would flirt with you.." he said, seriously.

" No guy interested in me, don't worry.. I'm the one who should said that, you're famous among us..i bet every girl would try to ask you out.." she pouted, suddenly felt jealous.

"I have you already, why would i want to look at someone else?"

"But they're still gonna flirt with you.." she mumbled, sorrowfully. "I can't run from that, everywhere i go they keep clinging to me.. that's why i want them to know that i already have a girlfriend.." sunoo swing their hands to the back and forth while walking.

"I want to ask you something.."haeun speak up after a minute. "What is it?"
"Why do you like me? Is it because of the letter that i put in your locker?" She asked.

"I like you in the beginning of the year..i saw you at the school's park, that's when i.. started to stalking you.." he said proudly, making haeun slightly gasped.

"So you're happy that i was stalking you too?" He nodded while smiling.
"I mean..who wouldn't right?"

They keep talking and laughing until they arrived at the school gate. "I'm scared.." she whispered but sunoo could hear it.

"It's nothing let's go.." she just followed him and yes the students that was around there giving a same reaction, shocked.

"Wait..how?"

"I never see them talking before, how?"

"Who is she by the way?"

"You didn't know her? She's the top student of the 12th grade.. she's the same age as sunoo but different classes.."

"Lucky sunoo.."

"They're so cute.."

"Dude, I heard that haeun is anti-male person so how did sunoo got her?"

" I'm jealous..sunoo should be with me instead of her.."

" She's not that pretty.."

" Agreed.."

Haeun could hear many comments as they entered the school. Some positive while some negative, all she could do is ignoring it.

" I'll see you later..i need to go see nara.." she said when they entered the hallway, letting go of his hands and she didn't even look at him. Sunoo just watched she walks away until she disappeared from his sight.

"Now.. where's the one who said that she was ugly.." sunoo turn his back, looking at the students sharply.

-

"Nara.." jieun called her after a while listening to the teacher. "Yeah..what?" Nara replied while writing the information that the teacher wrote on the white board.

"Am i ugly?" Haeun ask, making nara quickly stopped writing. "No! Since when you're ugly? Who told you that? I'm gonna beat their ass, who is it?" Nara seriously looking at her, how dare they called her best friend ugly.

"No.. I'm just asking.." haeun shook her head and countinue writing. " Is it from the students who talked about you and sunoo earlier?" Nara are not satisfied by her answer.

" Just some of them.. don't mind it.." haeun replied shortly while eyes still focused on the white board. " They're jealous because you're sunoo's girlfriend..let it go.. don't think about it too much.. you're beautiful, haeun.. everyone is beautiful on their own way.." nara pat her shoulder while smiling softly, haeun just nodded as reply.

School finally ended, she didn't meet with sunoo since she didn't saw his presence today, so she just walk home with nara.

While walking to the school's gate, a flower pot suddenly falls in front of her and broke into pieces when it touched the ground. Haeun was very shocked as nara quickly pulled her to the back, the students who was on their way to exit are shocked too.

As she look at the third floor of the school's building, she saw a girl glaring at her intensely and then she disappeared.

"Haeun! Are you okay?" Nara ask while looking at her, worriedly. " I'm fine, nara..it didn't hit me.." haeun sighed.

Lots of thing happened today even herself can't process it properly.
"Let's just go home.." she hug nara's arm, a little bit scared.

"Arghhh! I let it go too early!"the girl was very piss off as she kicked one of the student's table. "I told you, too soon..you need to change plan.." the other girl spoke while looking at her nails.

" Let's just run before someone came here.." she told to her friend and leave the classroom.

" Ji Haeun.. you're messing around with me for taking sunoo from me.." she slightly laugh.

To be countinue...

New character, say hi to her 🤓
Have a nice day everyone 💐💗