Prologue

It was a dark night and a small child was all alone in the streets. She had nowhere to be and nowhere to go. So she decided to go up to a random house and knock to get help.

She looked around and noticed she had no shoes on. 'why do I have no shoes on?' She thought. She felt a slight pain in her foot when she stepped on the welcome mat because the bristles were slightly spiky and hard.

She felt a shiver down her spine when she heard the door click open.

The girl was scared of what was going to come out the door but was relived when she saw a little old woman approach her from the door. The woman had a small but comforting smile on her face. It was silent for a second before the old lady asked.

 "Hello deary. Why are you here at this time of the night? And what on earth have you done to yourself to make you look so scruffy?" The lady asked referring to the dirt on the girl that stood infront of her.

 The girl looked at the lady and they made eye contact. Then replied quietly with.

"M-my parent l-le-ft me o-on t-the street..." Then she started crying . The tears drenching her face. And the woman didn't mind that. All she cared about how was keeping this poor little vulnerable child safe from all harm until the day she died.

 "And how old are you little one?" The little old lady asked in a soft tone.

 " F-five" the little girl answered with tears escaping her eyes every so often.

 "And what's your name?" The woman didn't really need to know her name but thought it would be much easier if she did know the poor child's name.

 " Y/n.. " the small girl told the older female infront of her.

 "Well then y/n. Why don't you come in? Make yourself at home." The woman said moving out of the way so y/ n could come in.

She took a step and when she stepped in her whole life turned completely around...Intended

(A/N I swear if you didn't read the whole thing I'm going to kill you. Plus I'm writing prologue part 2 I'm a sec)