Chapter 1

(A/n I'm so slay guys. )

(Y/n pov)

I opened my eyes to the sound of the haikyuu intro (season four part 1, To the top.). My alarm. I turned it off and stood up. I tripped over something and it was my hairbrush. I picked it up and put it on the bedside table. I was not about to break my neck because of some stupid hairbrush that I left on the floor the night before.

I went to the bathroom to have a shower. The shower has a link curtain and purple sparkly soap. It wasn't my idea. It was mabels. I didn't mind much because my favourite colour was purple anyway. 

I had a shower and washed my hair with my new amaranth scented shampoo. It smelt soo good and I loved it. We also had some amaranth flowers growing outside out house to give it an exotic type of look. I liked them. And they were a kind of purple so I liked them even more than before. Plus I just like flowers.

I walked into the kitchen and Mabel was there eating her breakfast. We were having noodles and rice. I sat down on my chair and started chomping down the food. Then I felt a small pain on my lip. I touched it and I felt something small. An eggshell. I pulled it out and look at Mabel before saying,

 "Hey, um.. Mabel? There was an eggshell in my food."

 she looked at me shocked. I could tell she had never made this mistake before.

 "I'm so sorry dear! Just eat some milk bread instead! And bring some for Tōru aswel. We all know how much he loved his milk bread!" She replied with a smile. I smiled too.

 then I stood up and walked over to the door and put my polished shoes on before picking up my bag and opening the door. I was about to leave when Mabel said,

 " don't forget to tell him about how you are sooo in love with him! " she said jokingly and laughed. Me on the other hand was very sad because I knew he would never love me the way I loved him.

 He was always dating a different girl. And because I was his best friend, I needed to learn ALL the names of his past girlfriends.

But at that time he wasn't even dating anyone. But I knew in a few hours he would have another girlfriend to brag about.

Recently he has had a crush on this girl called Mikki Masaura.

 I hated her.

 She had dyed ginger hair and was a bitch. She always tried to get me away from him and I could tell if was just because she thought he would like me more than her. But I knew he just did not like me that way.

But I just walked out the door and set off to school.

I'm very clumsy so I tripped over a couple of rocks on the way. I walked past one of the shops and I saw a familiar figure in one of the shop windows. Tōru. That's when I decided to go in there.

I walked in and when the bell rang, he looked at me instantly and smiles really wide. He then ran towards me and gave me a big hug. I blushed but tried my hardest to hide it. He pulled away.

 "Hey Y/n! Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

 " H-hey Tōru! I slept pretty well actually! What about you? How did you sleep last night? " I replied. I knew he would say he slept well anyway. But I did not expect to hear what he said next.