Prologue part 2

(Y/N POV)

I woke up on something soft. I was that I was in a bed. There was an alarm clock next to the bed and it said it was 5:00am.

I got out of bed and slid the door open to the room. I opened the door to another room. There pay the woman. Last night she had offered to take care of me until the day she dies.

I thought that was very sweet. 

Then i closed the door and headed outside. I sat on the grass and stared of into my imagination. That was until a certain boy shouted at me from the other side of the fence.

 "Hey!! Excuse me!! Miss!" He shouted at me.

 " Yes? " I said calmly. He looked at me with wide eyes then smiled really wide. He looked around my age. I hope this was my new neighbour. If it was then I was going to have a very nice time living here with the little old woman that helped me.

 "What's your name!?!? And how old are you!?!?" He asked exitedly.

 " I'm y/n l/n. And I'm five! But what about you? " I answered.

"Tōru Oikawa!!! And I'm also five!!" 

well at least I have a good neighbour! 

Then I explained to him what happened to me and he stood there in shock. His face pale and eyes widened. I could of sworn I was him shaking in fear too.

"I'm sorry... I should have never said anything..." I said and ran inside crying.

I closed the door behind me and the little old woman was me.

" what's wrong deary? " she asked.

"I just remembered something sad" I said wiping my tears away.I

"Okay deary" the little old woman said.

"Thank you miss um..." I said refering for her to tell me her name.

" Mabel. " she told me.

"Okay.. Thank you ..mabel"

(Time skip to next day)

I walked into the park. It was only going to be a small walk. A walk in the park.

I walked for about five minutes then I noticed a familiar face....

Tōru...

He saw me and ran over to me with a great big smile on his face. I wonder if he's mad at me for what happened yesterday. Nah! 

 "Hey Y/n-chan!!!" He said cheerfully.

 " hello oikawa-san" I replied nervously. He looked at me confused.

 "pfffft!!!!!! Haha! You don't have to call me by my last name!! Just call me Tōru" he informed me. "And we can both be best friends!" He shouted.

 " O-okay! T-tōru -san" I replied trying not to stutter.

he smiled at me and my heart fluttered a bit.

(A/n I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in trouble for making this too short but it's fine)