Chapter 2

I give him an awkward but genuine smile. He smiles back at me and we walk out of the shop.

He stops abruptly and turns toward me. He smirks before asking,

 "Do you have an interest in someone?" 

 My face turns really red and I turn away before speeding off. He is confused and quickly catches up to me.he keeps asking but I ignore him anyway.

 "Because someone I know likes you." He says. I pause. 

 " W-what..? " I say quietly with the most confused face I've ever put on before.

 "Yup! It's true" he continues.

 "Who..?" I ask. I really hope it's him. I really do. But it will never be. .. He likes mikki...

 "I'm not gonna tell you!" He said in his usual cocky voice. I scoff and he just laughs at my reaction.

I plead him but all he has to say is,

 "You'll see"

 "I hate you" I tell him jokingly.

We get to school and iwa walks up to us. he looks and smiles softly at me. I smile back.

 "Morning N/n.. How are you?" He asks me and his eyes were relaxed and he still had a slight smile .

 "Fine I guess. You?" I answer.

 " O-oh. I'm f-fine! " he says awkwardly

Torū laughs and iwa hits him really hard in the back of the head.

 "Hey N/n.... Um. Can I talk to you after practice today..?" Iwa asks me.

 " sure iwa! Why not now? " I ask him.

 "Its just embarrassing I guess..." He says as I shrugged it off.

 The bell rings so we go to class.

(Time skip to after practice)

I got my stuff and was about to leave when is a pulled me aside to talk to me.

 "So ur..." He starts.

 I wait for him to continue.

 "This is really hard for me to say but... Here it goes... I'm in love with you..! Will you please be my girlfriend!?!?" He says. It was quite rushed.

 " u-u-mmmmmm  o-ooooh. Uuuuutrddvfnafjshafbafh"

I couldn't speak properly. Torū was right. Someone did like me. It was iwa.... I don't know what to do..

 "Sure"

(This was hard to write because I've got bopping music playing in the background and I couldn't concentrate)