𝒪𝓃ℯ

San's pov

For as long as I can remember I've had the biggest crush on my best friend hongjoong's big brother seonghwa he's always just been so cool, hot and caring to me...

But the only problem is he was a playboy and slept around a lot. And he only thought of me as a brother I hated it but I knew he was straight and would never go for me anyway.

I was only a quiet nerd in my school while he was a very popular boy he played sports, he got straight A's and he was very talented mean while I'm just a ugly sack of potatoes.

I also had two gay parents so the bully was always non stop...

I was soon broken out of mg thoughts by my eomma's yell "San get your butt up and get ready for school!" I groan I really didn't wanna go but I know he'd nag me to death.

Soon my eomma walked in with a smile on his face "glad your up!~" he said and I groaned getting up "yeah not like I could even go back to sleep if I wanted too" I mumbled "what was that dear?" He asked "n-nothing eomma" I stuttered

He chuckled "now today is laundry day so I'll get your clothes but make sure your on time for school! Get your clothes you'll wear so I won't accidentally grab them" he said and I nodded getting out of bed and quickly did my morning routine.

Then I put on a casual outfit I liked to crossdress so often I did just that also another reason why I was bullied but I never paid it any kind since it's what I was comfortable with.

I put on a white off the shoulder crop top with a necklace my dad bought me for my birthday last year and some loose ripped jeans, and lastly I put on white with blue and red stripe adidas my second favorite shoes!

My eomma smiled "you look great honey!" He chirped and I giggled "thank you eomma" I said walking out the room and into the dining room where breakfast was already there and my appa was sitting at the table reading something in his phone he then n...

My eomma smiled "you look great honey!" He chirped and I giggled "thank you eomma" I said walking out the room and into the dining room where breakfast was already there and my appa was sitting at the table reading something in his phone he then noticed me and smiled "hey sannie! How'd you sleep?" He asked I smiled and sat down next to him "I slept really great appa! I'm assuming you did as well" I said with a giggle.

He chuckled "of course I did I had your eomma to cuddle" he said and I laughed my appa was always so straightforward something I picked up from him since I was a child.

I then started to eat my breakfast and so did my appa. When we finished I put my plate in the sink and when I went to wash it my appa came in putting his in there as well "don't worry about it champ I'll wash them" he said I pouted looking up at him "are you sure appa?" I asked he chuckled and ruffled my hair "yeah I am aren't you friends coming to pick you up?" He asked and I gasped "oh yeah!" I said

After that I tiptoed and pecked my dad's cheek "see you after school appa!" I said he smiled "have a good day and I sent you money so you can have some lunch!" He called out as I ran out the house I yelled back "thank you appa!"

When I went outside I saw a black jeep outside my house I smiled and got in the back seat "hi joongie!" I say cheerfully he turns around with a big smile "sannie hi!~" he said.

Then a deep voice spoke up from the drivers seat "hi babycakes" he said with his famous smirk. It was the one and only park seonghwa gosh why does he have to be so sexy?

"Stop calling me that!" I whine and he laughed he's called me that since we were kids well since hongjoong and I were 10 and he was 12.

"You know that I'm not going to stop" he said with a playful scoff and I playfully rolled my eyes. When I started to develop feelings for him I was 15 and he was 17 that pet name made my heart flutter each time but he always just thought I hated it because I was too old.

Hongjoong looked at both of us with a shake of his head he always encouraged me to tell seonghwa my feelings for him but I never could because I was scared and he only thought of me as a little brother...

This is the first chapter! And my first actual story I hope you guys enjoy!~ I'm so excited for this book I started writing chapters already!

Please comment your thoughts!