𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍

Third pov

They soon arrived home and San went inside went straight to his room to change and get away from his parents...

He knew his appa would scold him and his eomma would just giggle at his red face calling him cute.

He went into his room closing the door then he changed into his pajamas which was just a big white shirt hand some boxer shorts. After that he left his room and went in the living room seeing his appa reading a book he was about to turn back around and go to his room but it was too late...

"San come here" yunho said not looking up from his book. San sighed softly and turned back around and walking over to the couch sitting down next to his appa "y-yes appa?" He said yunho put his book down and faced San "San, listen bubs I'm not upset at you it's just....your my baby boy and I see you growing up so fast and I guess I'm just not ready for it yet to hear you having a baby, actually to hear you having intercourse it was very shocking for me and I just- it made me realize you aren't my little boy anymore you'll soon bloom into a very beautiful butterfly and fly away.." yunho said sadly he really meant every word.

San now had tears rolling down his face listening to his appa's speech surprising yunho he immediately embraced him in a hug "o-oh my I'm sorry sannie I didn't mean to make you cry" he said San sobbed in his shoulder gripping yunho's shirt the said male sighed softly and comforted his son.

10 minutes later San stopped crying and just sniffled he pulled away "I-I'm sorry appie I didn't mean to cry" he said yunho chuckled softly and wiped his tears away "it's okay bubba I know how your hormones could be and it'll only get worse from here" he joked.

San gave him a small smile "appie....I'll always be your little boy of course I'll grow up and live my life with this child but I'm always gonna come visit you and eomma I can never leave you guys I love you too much and your my safe place appie how can I leave behind my safe place?" San asked and yunho wanted to tear up right then and there "gosh sannie your gonna make me cry" he said and fanned himself jokingly San giggled jumping on yunho and hugging him yunho laughed and cuddled San he was very glad to be reassured but he also was gonna prepare himself for the day San left the nest..

They ended up both falling asleep cuddling each other and mingi walked in smiling fondly at the sight he may have took a few photos too...what? His son and husband were too cute not too!

A short chapter todayyy 😅😁