𝒯𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ

Third pov

San and seonghwa soon made their way back to their friends since lunch was over in 5 minutes. Well after they cleaned themselves up they went to the lunchroom.

They soon arrived and they both sat down at the table casually "ooh~ where have you two been? And I know sannie you didn't go to detention" wooyoung said wiggling his brows san blushed and snuggled into seonghwa's chest and seonghwa chuckled wrapping his arm around his waist gently.

"Shut up woo" he said shaking his head the said male pouted.

After that they all continued to talk until they all went to class san and hongjoong had the same class yeosang and jongho and wooyoung and seonghwa had the same class.

Hongjoong and san entered class and saw they had a sub hongjoong smiled widely at that "oh thank god I did not wanna deal with ms bitchy today" hongjoong said making san giggle "hello are you two in this class?" The sub asked they both nodded "okay take your seats your teacher left you all work so here you go" she said calmly and handed them both a small packet they took it and went to their seats.

Hongjoong groaned "I'm not doing this till later when I get home" he said san giggled "you aren't gonna do it and you know it because your gonna go to jongho and forget all about it then you'll have an argument with Mrs shin" San said and hongjoong pouted "I hate that you know me so well" he said crossing his arms san laughed "well I'm doing mine because when I get home I wanna just lay down and binge watch that new Thai drama I've been watching" San said with a smile hongjoong huffed "fine I'll do mines too and my appa has been getting on me too lately so I have no choice but to...you know he stopped me from going to Jongho's last weekend because ms bitch called him and said I was being rude and blah blah blah" hongjoong rambled and san giggled "well now you can go if you do the work" san said

Hongjoong huffed and they began to do their work a few minutes later hongjoong spoke up "so what did you and seonghwa do that you ditched detention for?" He asked wiggling his brows san blushed and hit his arm lightly "I-I didn't ditch detention I went....I just left a bit early with hwa a-and we went to our spot on the other side of school and maybe we had sex.." San said blushing madly hongjoong squealed a little loudly startling san and everyone else he apologized but turned to San giggling "I knew it" he said laughing quietly.

San pouted "it's not my fault seonghwa is so irresistible" he said hongjoong fake gagged making san laugh then they both went back to doing their work.

Class was soon over and luckily san and hongjoong finished the whole packet.

"Good job today guys I'll be sure to tell Mrs shin that you guys all were great and finished your work!" She said the students only nodded some said thank you but that was it..

San and hongjoong bowed politely, thanked the teacher then left.

It was now the end of the school day and san with wooyoung was meeting everyone else san and wooyoung had their last class together and they were happy about it. San and seonghwa barely had classes together and they were both not happy about it...they had only two classes together which was their 2nd and 3rd period.

They soon met everyone outside jongho and hongjoong were making out yeosang and seonghwa were looking very very disgusted san and wooyoung laughed then seonghwa and yeosang noticed them and ran up to them both hugging them "oh thank god I thought I'd have to watch my brother make out with his boyfriend for eternity" seonghwa said dramatically and yeosang nodded in agreement.

San giggled "well I'm glad I saved you" he said jokingly seonghwa smiled and pecked his lips "I missed you" he said smiling San smiled back "aww I missed me too~" he joked and seonghwa gasped dramatically "how could you say that to me? Do I mean nothing to you?" He continued dramatically san laughed "and I thought I was a drama queen" wooyoung said and San laughed even harder seonghwa scowled then him and wooyoung started to bicker like usual...

A few minutes later a honk stopped them they all looked over seeing yunho and mingi in the car San smiled running to the car "eomma! Appa! Hi!" He said they both chuckled at their son "hey bubba you ready to go?" Yunho said San nodded then he turned walking to seonghwa he pulled him in a hug and seonghwa hugged back kissing the top of his head "I'll see you tomorrow love" he said San smiled nodding "I love you hwa~" he said giggling "I love you more sannie~" seonghwa said back.

San smiled before pulling away, waving goodbye to his friends and going to his parents car getting in, then they drove away.

As they were driving mingi spoke up "so san we got a call from your principle today.." he said and San gulped already knowing where this was gonna go "u-um what did he say?" He asked nervously "he said your detention teacher told him that you ditched detention today...mind telling us where you went and why you skipped it today sannie?" Yunho said San gulped "I-I didn't really skip I-I just left a little early.." he said nervously yunho sighed "jeong san I did not scare your principal so that you could skip detention and not go you have three days only now two don't mess it up and earn more..." yunho said San nodded sadly "r-right, sorry appie" San said and looked out the window.

He felt so sad he'd never disappointed his appa before "where did you go bubba?" Mingi asked softly San blushed he really didn't wanna tell his parents he skipped detention and got fucked in an abandoned classroom..

It was silent for a few minutes "yah sannie" mingi said with a chuckle San blushed "n-no where really just went to the other side of the school with hwa.." he said with a beet red face "why would you go to the other side of your school with seonghwa?" Yunho asked confused making san blush even more mingi put two and two together and started to laugh San whines "eomma!" He said mingi continued laughing.

"Oh? What's so funny gi?" Yunho asked confused as heck mingi giggled "yunho remember when I was two months pregnant and we went out with friends? What did we leave early to do?" Mingi asked yunho's widen his eyes "yah jeong San! Why?" He asked san blushed even more he was so embarrassed "I-I couldn't help it!" He squeaked out mingi was laughing and yunho was just done with life...

I'd be embarrassed to sannie 🥲