Part 4

Ouuu that had me hot and bothered ngl ... whole time we were here she was teasing me , rubbing on my thighs , kissing my neck, and shit .

She grabbed my arm and guided me to the bathroom

*nun but space and opportunity"
I was thinking to my self 😂

As soon as we got in there she was on some freaky timing

She grabbed my neck and starting kissing me long and hard . My pussy was wet asf .

" Mm I been wanting you so bad" she said
rubbing on my pussy

I was nervous asl somebody was finna walk in but the thrill make me even more excited

We were kissing for a good minute when I took over control . Kissing on her neck she starting softly moaning.

I was rubbing on her titties and all over her body , you could tell she was so shocked .

I bent down and tugged at her jeans and boxers. She looked at me nervously

" Take ts off" I said looking up at her

She pulled them off and stood there

I started eating her pussy up , swirling my tongue and rubbing on her body .

" Ouu fuck Ni" she moaned out

Hee face was filled with so much pleasure it turned me on so much.

I kept eating it and rubbing up her when she started pulling on my hair .

" Shittt shittt uhhh I'm finna cum Ni .. right there baby right there"

That make me sped up and eat her more intensely. In a few more seconds she busted all on my face and into my mouth .

" Damnn Dani" she said chuckling .

I wiped my face and her legs off

" anything  for you baby" I said starting deep

She started blushing and looking away when I said that .

We both cleaned our selfs up and decided we needed to go back out there .

I was so scared the employees were going to be right at the bathroom door . Ready to say "get out"

I had her go first just in case ...

Nobody looked at us strangely or anything so we were good . We spotted the group standing in line for laser tag .

When we came closer I noticed all of them were smiling at us .

" What yall been doing in there lil nasty fucks" Pj said busting into a laugh

" Chilll nunnn happened" Mar said looking at me blushing

Char looked like she was going to protest that but was interrupted by the guy telling her to come inside the room.

The laser tag room was cool ashell . It had ridges for us to climb us and shit . Little guns and light up things evrywhere . I was feeling like I was 13 again .

We all played and we're running from each other when I decided to go hide in the corner .

When I went to the corner I seen Mars bestfriend Tori . Hmm what is she doing here .