Wish I Didn't Care, I Know Their Beauty's Not My Lack

Guy Germaine was not easy to do homework with

We were trying to do Math, but Guy would not focus. He kept staring at me, and every time he got caught looking, he'd start laughing like a little boy. This had been going on for nearly two hours and he would not stop. Finally, after the eighty-sixth time I caught him looking, I yelled at him.

"Guy Germaine, will you stop doing that!" I exclaimed as he started laughing again.

Guy rolled over onto his back, smiling up at me. I rolled my eyes, trying to keep my annoyed face. I was doing pretty well, until Guy grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I squealed, and caught my balance, glaring at him.

"Guy!"

Guy smiled sweetly and sat up on my bed. He tilted his head back, pouting.

"Come on, Allie," he whined. "I'm bored. Homework is too hard."

I rolled my eyes again and said, "If you would focus on the paper instead of on me, we would get somewhere."

"But you're so pretty!" He whined. "How do you expect me not to look at you?"

My cheeks went red, and I shook my head. Guy was always saying stuff like that. I think he just likes to get a reaction out of me. Why else would he say stuff like that?

I turned around and sat back down at my desk, leaving Guy on my bed. I began my work, ignoring Guy. He kept calling my name, and each time he did, he'd drag it out and say it loudly.

I winced when my door was slammed open, and Connie walked in, raising her eyebrow.

"Why are you being so loud?" She demanded.

"Guy's just being dramatic."

Connie glanced over at the boy on my bed, and rolled her eyes. She walked out, mumbling something under her breath. I shook my head, glancing back at Guy, who had his puppy dog eyes out.

I cursed in my head.

Once you looked into Guy's puppy eyes, there was no escaping. Not unless you caved in.

"Come on, Allie." He mumbled. "Let's just hang around. We can do homework tomorrow."

I tried my hardest to resist, I really did, but Guy just looked so cute and sad!

"Fine." I said at last.

Guy smiled, and hopped off my bed. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up, and spun me around. I gasped, and looked at the blonde boy.

"Really?"

He gave me a cheeky smile, before turning to my radio. He turned it on, and grabbed my hand and started dancing. He spun me around, multiple times, making me grow dizzy. I let go of his hand, and stumbled to lay down on my bed.