˚˖✧ 𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩é: 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

A/N: Dedicated to ml JudesSmoochie <3

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 about the french footballer - when it comes to people he loves, he can get possesive easily. That's exactly the case when he finds you having a stronger and stronger bond with his teammates everytime you meet them.

It was Friday and you decided to pick Kylian up after training. You'd tell your bestfriend to get his drivers license but somehow he just won't listen - partly because he liked getting picked up by you whenever he needed you to and partly because he had no time due to his busy schedule.

When Kylian got out of the changing room, he found you laughing with Marquinhos. Normally, he would've just joined in but not this time though. He felt his heart ache at the sight of seeing you laughing at his jokes.

"Mon bijou? You coming?" he asked impatiently, as you turned around because you hadn't noticed him yet. You waved goodbye at Marquinhos, before walking towards your bestfriend.

"Stop with those silly nicknames. It sounds like we're a couple," you said, meaning for it to be a joke. Kylian on the other hand took it seriously - it sounded like it would be a bad thing to be dating him and as much as he wanted to show you that he could make you the happiest person in the world, he was too scared of losing you as a friend in case you didn't return his feelings.

Kylian let out a soft, sarcastic chuckle and you just raised your eyebrow at him, before getting into the car.

The drive was silent, you let Kylian play his music - which you found terrible but since he was your bestfriend you couldn't say no.

"So, are you coming to the game against Lyon tomorrow, mon-" he was about to call you one of his nicknames but he cut himself just in time because of your comment. You looked at him, confused at his action. You didn't mean what you said.

"Uh, yeah. Marquinhos asked me to come."

Your gaze went back to the road as Kylians jaw tightened.

"Yeah, of course. Marquinhos."

To that, you didn't reply. However, you guys were at his soon. Usually, you would go in with him, but now you felt like going home. He was surprised by your decision but he accepted it. You said your goodbye before driving home.

The next morning you woke up pretty early to get ready for the match. Normally, you'd wear Kylian's jersey - today you decided to show your support to Marquinhos. Poor guy was in love and had no idea how to confess, that's why he asked you.

On match days, Kylian would get a drive by Neymar since he'd have to be there earlier than you. Hence why you took your time to get ready, putting on the jersey and your favorite pants.

By the time you were ready the game would start in less than thirty minutes so you made your way to the parque de los príncipes. Kylian was waiting for you by your seat, the one that was always reserved for you. When you got there you hugged him and french kissed him quickly. But then he started looking at you in a judgemental way.

"What are you wearing?"

"A Paris Saint Germain Jersey. Why?"

"Where is mine? You've got plenty of them. They can't all be dirty."

"They aren't. I'm just wearing Marquinhos' today. Speaking of him, where is he?"

You started looking around as you saw him standing on the pitch, winking at you. You waved back.

Kylian grabbed your wrist, shooting you a glare of annoyance.

"You're here for me. Why are you weaing his jersey? Are you his girlfriend or something?"