🖤Catch me- Taegyu🖤

⚠️You may or may not need handkerchief.
⚠️ I'm back from dead🤡

___________________________________________

"Catch me Taehyun, I'm jumping!"  shouted Beomgyu, jumping into his boyfriends arms from the couch.

"Gyu, you're kind of heavy" said Taehyun after carrying Beomgyu for a few seconds, and put him down.

Beomgyu gave him a confused look.

"But you never had a trouble carrying me. Are you okay?" asked Beomgyu,eyes showing clear concern.

"No, no, I'm completely okay, don't worry. Maybe a bit tired" shrugged Taehyun.

"Oh, okay. Then you go get some rest, meanwhile I'll clean the house".

"I want to help, I'm not sleepy" refused Taehyun.

"No, I said you are going to sleep. Go, I'll do the chores myself", said Beomgyu and pushed Taehyun from back to his room.

After tucking Taehyun to bed, he kissed his forehead and left the room.

Taehyun fell asleep aster few minutes.

While moping the floor, Beomgyu thought:

"I wonder what's up with Taehyun. I usually lifted me or other people easly. He also seems to me have some appetite problems. Does he even eats normal?" Thought Beomgyu, then continued moping.

After finishing all the work, Beomgyu went back to his and Taehyun's shared room and slid under the covers beside his boyfriend.

He could hear the soft snores of his boyfriend.

He couldn't help but smile at the cute sight. Taehyun's hair was sticking out everywhere and he was wearing Beomgyu's pajamas. His beautiful eyes were closed, and his skin...

His skin was paler than it's supposed be.

Beomgyu was getting very worried about him.

                                  ***

"No, Taehyun. We're going to doctor and that's final", said Beomgyu firmly, looking into Taehyun's eyes, "it's been a month since you got paler and weaker and you aren't getting any better, we need to know what's happening to you".

Taehyun just sighed.

"Alright" he managed to get out of his mouth, "We'll go. We'll go to the doctor".

                                  ***

Stage 4 Cancer. Could his life get any worse than that?

Taehyun was not expecting it at all. He thought it's his immune system that's playing games with him. Looks like it wasn't.

But still, he reacted calmly. He also kind of expected it. He had that thought, but he remembers the exact time that he pushed that thought away firmly.

For Beomgyu, he didn't react calmly at all.

Once he hear those 3 words, he just froze. It took him a while to get back down on the Earth. And when he did it, the first thing that happened was 2 tears streaming down his eyes.

He didn't sob, he didn't weep. He just looked at Taehyun with eyes that had unreadable expression. He looked at him, face neutral, but tears flowing down.

It was actually scary. Is it possible to cry without a hiccup, or a sob? It was almost like he was unable to speak, he was mute.

He just looked and looked and looked at Taehyun. It was like he tried to absorb every little detail about him. He looked at Taehyun's big,doe eyes. Face still not changing, but eyes showing lots of emotion.

Mouth not opening,but his eyes told a lot of things.

It was like his eyes was his only was to speak, to express. It was like words weren't enough, they wouldn't work.

He took a step closer to Taehyun. He raised both of his hands and cupped Taehyun's face.

He touched his cheeks with his gentle hands. He touched his eyes, his eyebrows, his nose, his hair, everything on his beautiful face.

Taehyun didn't tell anything,he just let Beomgyu to do what he wants. He knows what he needs.

It's his coping mechanism.

He tries to remember. He tries to get everything about Taehyun to his brain, to create a memorial for him in his brain.

After an hour or two, Beomgyu let go of Taehyun's face. He held his right hand, and whispered a small "let's go" to him with a strained voice.

Taehyun again, let him to do what he wants.

He knows it hurts him.

                                  ***

He was looking. Just looking. Looking at the colorful flowers, trying to remember the colours. Red, yellow, purple...

The grave was full of those flowers, hyacinths.

Those were Taehyun's favorite flowers.

Beomgyu just looks. He doesn't look at anywhere else. Just the text on the grave.

                       -Kang Taehyun-
                           2002-2023

He doesn't sob, he doesn't weep. He just looks while his broken dam is all over the place,tears making its way to the ground.

Still not a noise.

                                 ***

Beomgyu looks again.

To the sky that shines with lots of stars.

Oh, how much Taehyun loved them.

"You were my star, Taehyun" he whispers, voice so low and distant.

This time, he doesn't only look.

He sobs, he weeps, he hiccups.

He makes so much noise, and desperation can he heard in his voice.

You were my star Taehyun. But the day you left me, I saw a star fading in sky. That was you, right?

He looked at the sky again, calmer, but still sobbing.

On top of this high storey building,he felt closer to the sky. Closer to Taehyun.

He wiped his eyes, but continued sobbing.

Then he stood up, and stood on the corner of the building.

He looked at the sky.

Are you there Taehyun? I need you right now. Wait for me.

He took a deep breath, then said:

"Catch me Taehyun, I'm jumping".

That night,you could see another star fading in the sky.

But then again, if you look at the opposite direction, you could see 2 stars beside each other shining so brightly.

___________________________________________

Hello,I know I was dead for a long time.

University's just too much and I had zero inspiration to write.

I'm sick right now and I don't know what I wrote, I never checked it twice, I'll check it after publishing it and correct some mistakes, till that, hope you like this.

You're stuck with it Lol.

I'm genuinely surprised that this book has 19k+ reads, I never thought so many people would read it. Thank you all for your endless support, I hope you like my works.

I'm planning this book to be 50 chapter by the way.

Again, thank you 💜.

1050 words.