★ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 /𝕡𝟚 ★

Drews voice cracked, his hands were shaking and he had trouble holding back his tears as Jake looked at him with guilt and Hailey with disgust.

Suddenly Drew felt someone's arms around his waist pulling him for a hug.
Drew knew it was Liam without seeing his face, he only turned back and hugged him back.

Liam glanced at Jake with disappointed and anger and took Drew back to Henry.

-He's not worth it Drew... - Henry came for a hug and tried to comfort his friend.

Henry always had problems with showing this kind of affection, but he tried his best when it comes to Drew or Liam.

Drew was really happy for friends like them.

The three boys went to grab some ice cream and decided to cheer Drew up somehow.
It'll be definitely hard, but worth at the end.

After a long day The boys went to their own houses, though Liam went with Drew, he wanted to make sure he'll be alright.

-Thank you Liam... -Drew said smiling sadly at his home gates.

Liam hugged him goodbye, Drew couldn't hold it no more.
𝙷𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜. Though he didn't force it.

Liam didn't kiss him back as he looked at him sadly.
Drew noticed it and looked at the ground. - Sorry I guess.

-Sorry... I like Henry now - Liam said and left Drew all alone.

𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎?

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...

𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙.

Drew sighed and went to his home to be welcomed by his dad. The welcome wasn't very 'welcoming' though. And when Drew put his feet in the house, he knew he's fucked.

-Wanna explain what were you doing right now Andrew? - his dad said coldly with his arms crossed on his chest and tapping his leg.

Drew looked at the ground without saying a word, he didn't need this right now.

- I saw everything. GOD I created a fucking disappointed. - His dad sighed and started to yell.

- Why can't you accept me dad? - Drew finnaly spoke up, but his dad got even more angry.

He started to yell at Drew, insulting him, wishing him death, to the moment he lost it and hit him with his whole strength.

Drew didn't know what to do, his whole body was shaking and his dad just keep yelling and hitting him.

The boy started to feel dizzy, everything around him started to get burry, and everything was spinning.
He tried to grab his dad arm for balance but he only hit him more and Drew collapsed on the floor and fainted.

This was the first time in years his dad got scared, he shouldn't take his anger on him.
The man called the ambulance when Drew didn't wake up in 5minutes.

Drew slowly opened his eyes to be attacked with the brightness of the hospital room he was in.
He looked away to see his dad talking to the nurse. Well 'talking' is a small word, he was yelling at the poor woman.

This is when Drew remembered what happened and why is he here. He started to panic, he started to scratch his wrists with all the pressure when it started to bleed and his sleeves became wet from blood.

When the nurse came to the room she panicked as well, but she managed to calm the boy down.
The woman sighed and took care of the boy who needed to stay at least a week more because of what happened a moment ago.

Drew sighed in relief when he saw his dad was gone. He didn't care if he didn't say goodbye, he didn't need his pity.

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛... 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?
𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝.

Drews mind was a mess all over again, his scars started to itch really bad, he started to scratch every part of his body covered with scars, leaving blood all over his clothes.

The boy didn't care if he was bleeding. He only wanted the itching to disappear.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎.

Drews mind was still a mess, he was really close to pull out the drip chamber when he saw a familiar face and he only got scared more.

- Jake?