★ 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ★

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 ( Lonewolfdrgon)

-Dad... Do I have to go to school tomorrow?... - Drew asked still shaking and crying from the post. His dad hugged him and stayed with his son until he calmed down a little.

-you know you can't do that, you already missed too much lessons, we don't want you to repeat a year do we?

Drew wanted to scream and just throw things around the house, but he chose to hug his dad more tightly.
He didn't feel this much affection in his whole life. And Drew didn't know how much he needed fathers love.

-You show them you're  strong Drew- His dad said and smiled slightly- You're better than them son.

After few hours his dad had to go and Drew was left all alone again.

He was laying down on his bed scrolling on Instagram. The post Hailey posted went viral in the whole school and everyone's been talking about it.

Drew ignored every single comment and post about it. He was genuinely scared to go to school.

Next day at school Drew felt all eyes on him, he felt like he's going to go 6ft under ground. He hated being at the center of the attention.

When he saw Liam and Henry he ran towards them and hugged them. This was very unusual for Drew to do.
But since everything that's going on he became more and more sensitive.

Henry quickly teared up and hugged his friend back. Henry always wanted the best for him, he just didn't know how to make him happy. They were always so awkward around themselves, but in this moment nothing else mattered.

Suddenly Daisy and Sean came to them and just stared at the ground. Daisy had tears in her eyes as well whole Sean tried to comfort her.

-If you're here to make fun of him too, leave it. -Liam said standing in front of them with crossed arms.

Liam was always overprotective when it comes to his friends, and when he gets mad, he really gets MAD.

-no no no, we're not here to insult or anything. - Daisy explained herself sniffing by every two words. - I just wanted to say that if you need help with anything, I'm here for you Drew.

-And you're really brave, I'm so sorry for Hailey... I don't know what's gotten into her. - Sean added and was just about to leave with Daisy when Drew grabbed his wrist. Sean quickly looked at magenta haired boy who tried their best to wipe the tears by the sleeve.

-Thanks... I'm sorry as well Sean. - Drew finally spoke and looked up at the boy. Daisy was looking at it with a small smile on her face. Either Henry and Liam stood there confused as always. - You know, for bullying you. 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 me.

Everyone around was shocked.
Drew explained everything and Sean forgave him, however Drew only forgave Sean.

𝙷𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍.

The three boys:Henry, Drew and Liam were peacefully walking around the corridor when that saw yelling from the music club.

Drew couldn't help himself, he told his friends to go away and he went next to the door listening to everything they said.

-WHAT'S YOUR DEAL HAILEY-the first voice Drew heard was Jake.

-what, he deserves it. And don't yell at my sister jerk! - Zander yelled throwing something at the door that made Drew shiver.

-𝙽𝙾 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚃 , 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝? -Sean said more calmly then the rest.

-Oh don't act so innocent -Millie Yelled back at Sean And Drew pictured this in his head, he could tell how hurtful that was to Sean. Millie was his best friend after all...

-𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 10× 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠. - 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛. -
𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎.

Then the door opened and Jake, Sean and Luke came out.
Drew saw other club members at the end of the room.

Zander was crying probably because of Luke, Hailey crying in the corner because of Jake and Millie trying to comfort best of them: she on the other hand seemed to be disappointed in Sean.

-Drew? - Jake said with his voice cracking, Drew looked up at him smiling softly and Jake came running for a hug.
Sean and Luke came closer and smiled to eachother. - 𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆. 𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂. 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶

𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵,

𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝙳𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚂𝙺 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿.
-Jake was asking like 30questions per 5seconds.

Drew quickly got annoyed and cupped Jake face to place a small kiss to shut him up.

Before he realized he pulled away- I'm sorry Jake..

Sean and Luke looked at each other with shock, but they didn't say a word, so did Jake.
He only blushed and quit asking so many questions.

The boys met up with Henry and Liam and quickly became friends.
Sean keep talking about his broom and Henry about lettuce while Liam and Luke talked about Stacy and her mom.

Jake and Drew walked behind them in silence, but they didn't mind it.

Suddenly Drews phone rang and the silence were broken by someone's voice.

-𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 [...]? 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 [...] 𝙸𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚊, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 [...] 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗.

The person hung up and Drew dropped his phone, He couldn't believe it.

Everything started to came right together... Him and his father finally made up and talked like a normal dad and son.

Tears were falling out of Drews eyes, this time he didn't care if the whole school saw him, he collapsed on the floor and  started to hit the ground to the point his hand started to bleed.

Everyone around seem worried and scared, but no one dared to came to help him.
Sean Jake and Henry came running to him and stopped him from hitting the floor, he looked up at them and bursted in tears.

Drew hugged the three boys and stayed in this position for few more minutes.