LIGHT VS DARKNESS 3 THE MIND AS A PIECE OF COMPUTATIONAL EQUIPMENT

THE MIND AS A PIECE OF COMPUTATIONAL EQUIPMENT

Contents

Part 1 Brain Software Selection/Installation

How to quickly gain the information you need, and engage in speedy blind-spot elimination

Part 2 Brain Hardware/Software Upgrades

Actions to help you evaluate, improve, and attain exquisite information handling performance

Part 3 Optimal Operating System Installation Overview

The subconscious installation of a powerful suite of great life strategies

Intro

A community of men can be likened to a network of computers; each calculating, then sending, and receiving information from one to another.

Your social networks (allies & peers) processing accuracy and speed matters; as the product of their minds will feed into yours, helping it, or corrupting it respectively. This means you should try to maximise: the time you spend in the social company of the Perfect Divine Mind & Best Human Minds, and spend time considering communications from them you consider most personally and currently relevant, and the most worthwhile of others peoples communications also.

Who to you best represents the divine perfect mind? Whom do you rank as the best human minds? What is the most vexing question and pressing problem you have? What do these minds have to say on that matter?

You would benefit from keeping two additional lists;

1) of the speeches, books and people you consider the best communicators on the most important topics.

2) of the questions to which you still seek answers, prioritising those you feel the most important & urgent.

Use these lists to efficiently remind and inform yourself what's important.

In this Light Versus Darkness chapter we mainly consider your individual mind organisation/management performance (not social networks affect on it), to help you evaluate, improve, and attain exquisite information acquisition operations, to quickly gain the information you need, engage in speedy blind-spot elimination, and the subconscious installation of a powerful suite of great life strategies, perfectly tailored to help you fulfil your destiny and achieve your deepest desires. Other parts of this LVD series more extensively addresses the quest of combating adverse social influences, the nature of good leadership, and getting rich by doing good (leading others to success via adoption of optimal solutions).

LVD2 THE MIND AS A PIECE OF COMPUTATIONAL EQUIPMENT(part1softwareinstallation) THEAIM TO DEFINE AND BEGIN TO conformtoYOURPERSONAL imageof the perfect mind

Achieve Mastery of your ideal curriculum, complete an education individually tailored to your needs.

As teenagers hormones are meant to enable us to breakout of the pattern of 2nd hand dictation of our life by parents and schooling but for many of us the process falters employment and other levers of corporate financial power take their place and our embracing of our individual thinking power falters and is incomplete! We the human family thrives not just because we can communicate and bind ourselves to act as a single body, but also because we are each able to act individually and intelligently learning & adapting our actions (including subjects to and methods of study) to the situation and the body we finds ourselves in. The person leading a large body even in an ideal world cannot be expected to do all of everyone's thinking for them, even if they are a qualified 4 star general. When they are less than the ideal candidate; and in some way intellectually or emotionally unqualified for their role; it becomes convenient that there exist intelligent adults among us, emotionally mature enough to individualize and activate to forestall any damage to them and theirs, they see flowing from the likely and actual failings of the centre. The speed agility and ability to effect countermeasures of this distributed intelligence is of crucial importance to the well being of the whole body.