ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

[Edited}

Bold- Thinking
Talking-Normal

🌱⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.
▫️┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚  ☁️
:☁️
*.        ▫️   *    ·

┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ▫️┊
▫️┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊  ▫️       

⋆ ★

(A couple of weeks later)

10 days left

Y/n and his brothers as well as Mia were eating breakfast on the dinner table

Y/n was just eating some simple cereal but at least it was filling to him.

(Lucifer bought human food for Y/n when Y/n moved in)

"You need to go to the spa with me today, Mia!" Asmo told Mia with a bright charming smile on his face. Mia blushed a bit from it.

"Only Lucifer says yes" Mia replied with a small smile as she ate some eggs and bacon.

Lucifer shook his head disapproving of Asmo's request to the Spa. "And my reply will be no. She has school work to do after RAD, Asmo". Lucifer said.

"Awww, what a party pooper". Asmo whined along with a frown as he poked his eggs with his fork.

"It's alright, Asmo, perhaps next time," Mia reassured him with a comforting tone of voice.

Y/n only stared at Mia with slight disdain. He went back to eat his cereal quietly.

Mia wasn't friendly like MC, not at all. She was snappy to Y/n and named him names. "A bother, burden, useless, and crybaby".

She constantly put a facade of kindness and respect around his brothers but not him. To him, she showed her true nature of cruelty and disgust. But never to his brothers who thought differently of her.

Y/n's only and simple guess was maybe she was afraid of his brothers since they were demons but he was only a human child. He was a target to her since they were both helpless humans in Devildom a place with roaming demons.

And to put it more simply he was a weak child easy to pick on and manipulate. 

"Y/n." Lucifer yelled forcing Y/n to snap out from his world.