ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

—

Bold- Thinking
Talking-Normal
      Warning for cannibalism: (⚠️🥩)

⛈️ᶻᶻᶻ

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.
▫️☁️┊ ┊ 🍂┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚  ☁️
🍂☁️
*.        ▫️   *    ·

🍂┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ▫️┊
▫️┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ☁️⋆˚              
✧. ┊  ▫️       

☁️⋆

*🍁

"Can I hold you hold my hand while we wait..?"

"Yes of course but why?"

"I'm scared".

--

"Yes, but I just want to know where is my brother! He was seen with these certain people!..what?... you must try and reach them......I don't care if he's a damm prince!...wait no! WAI-".

A straight ring sounded through the telephone that was attached to the brick wall beside the grocery store. "DAMM IT" the male smashed the telephone back into place with frustration.

Demons passed him giving him strange glances from his appearance and action.

The male shifted his polar bear mask to a steady position on his face.

"What a fucking bastard" He grumbled, his left hand clutching onto a newspaper.

He didn't have a "phone" as everyone else had so he needed to use a public telephone to call the R.A.D school to find certain demons.

The place he was in was named Devildom an unusual place until he found out that the people were demons.

His eyes glared at the newspaper in front of him as held it up for to read again.

It was dirty as it was found inside the trash peeking out and only a certain picture of it caught his attention.

It showed 7 demons walking into a copy of his father Fredbear's family diner creation which made him mentally cringe at some memories.