ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

—

Bold- Thinking
Talking-(thin for this one)

I'm back🧍🏻‍♀️ Mistakes could have been done

⛈️ᶻᶻᶻ

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.
▫️☁️┊ ┊ 🍂┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚  ☁️
🍂☁️
*.        ▫️   *    ·

🍂┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ▫️┊
▫️┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ☁️⋆˚              
✧. ┊  ▫️       

☁️⋆

*🍁

"I miss the sun. I wonder if I will ever see it again"

"We'll see"

—-

Footsteps were hard on the cold ground the noises of a bit of leaves crunched. Not too hard and no not soft.

It was dark but the moonlight gave him support for his eyes to see in front of him as he struggled.

The palm of his hand had scrapes of dry mixed with fresh blood. It hurt.

Exhaustion is the only word that could
describe his current state. The way his legs hurt by trying to follow the buildings of lights.

His hand went over his eyes tired. Well, it soon disappeared when he tripped over a piece of stick on the ground. A grunt escaped his lips as he tried to keep himself from falling by grabbing a branch sticking out.

Failing to do so. The weight of gravity pulled his body down as his hand tried to hold on to the branch but his hand painfully slipped through making a quick fresh cut on his palm.

What felt like a torturous blow on him as his body rolled down a hill making branches and leaves also small rocks hit his fragile body over and over again.

The boy only could make noises of pain while his body rolled down to the hill; his body hurting to the bottom of the hill.

Once making the bottom, the young boy lay on the ground feeling weak and injured.

The knees of his legs stung from the exposed new scratches that were made making blood come through.