𝒙.

010,  soul tied

010,  soul tied

          "TAĖLIA

"TAĖLIA." ROTXO softly spoke as he entered her mauri. His heart broke slightly as she looked up, the scar looked irritated — as if she had tried to get rid off it. Tears fell down her face as she stared at him. "It's horrible, Ro. I want it gone. It's all anyone ever speaks about." Taėlia sobbed as Rotxo immediately sat down beside her, pulling his girl into his arms. After a few minutes, he lifted up her head to look at him. "You are beautiful Taėlia. It is just a scar. It also shows that you are a warrior and that you fought for your people."

          In that moment, Taėlia realised that she was hopelessly in love with Rotxo, she always had been. A burst of confidence shot through her as she stood up. "Come." He followed after her as they made their way towards the small forest, which had its own Tree Of Voices.

✧˖*°࿐

          "This time next week, I will be Tsahìk. Veksan will become my mate." Taėlia hovered over to topic as she ran her hands over the antenna's hanging from the tree."Do you want him to be your mate?" Taėlia shook her head, looking over her shoulder. Rotxo stared at her with siren eyes, the boy completely mesmerised by the girl infront of him. "I want you."

          Rotxo walked over to the girl, scanning her eyes for any hint of a lie, but there wasn't. "It's always been you." A small barley noticeable smile formed on Rotxo's face. He brought his hand up to Taėlia's face, caressing her cheek. He leaned down to her, connecting his lips with hers. She smiled into the kiss.

          After a few moments, he pulled away. Taėlis pulled her braid over her shoulder knowingly. "Are you sure you want this?" Rotxo questioned. "Yes." Taėlia breathed out, her heart speeding up. Rotxo brought his braid over his shoulder, holding it up. Taėlia held up hers as they connected their queue's. They closed their eyes in sync, the same rush of energy flowing through both of their body's.

          As they both reopened their dilated eyes, Taėlia scanned her eyes over his face, looking for any sign of regret, which couldn't be found. She laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stood on her tip toes, connecting their lips.

          "I see you." Rotxo spoke with a smile as they pulled apart, resting their foreheads on one another. "I see you."

✧˖*°࿐

          Rotxo and Taėlia woke up still surrounded by the forest as a groan left Taėlia's body. She pushed out her curls out of her face, looking over to her lover as she rested her head on his chest, his arm instinctively wrapping around her waist. "We are so dead." Taėlia breathed our, remembering that their parents didn't know of their whereabouts.

✧˖*°࿐

          They walked back into the village, hand in hand as passers by stared at them in confusion and relief. "Taėlia te Eana Ronal'ite!" Ronal shouted in the direction of the couple. Taėlis swallowed harshly as she head towards their mauri, not yet looking up.

          "Where was you both?! You had us all worried sick!" Ronal stressed, dragging the duo into the mauri. Inside the mauri sat Aonung, Tsireya, Tonowari and Leih'vani — Rotxo's mother. "Look, we lost track—"

          "They have mated, I can see it in their eyes." Leih'vani softly spoke, the woman standing the furthest away from everyone. All fell silent as Taėlia scanned her eyes over everyone to see how they reacted. Tsireya wasn't shocked, a happy look on her face. Aonung seemed mad, but hid it well. Tonowari was shocked, but understood and surprisingly, Ronal seemed calm — as if she saw it coming.

          "Well, is it true?" Ronal urged. She had already seen their interlocked hands, but she wanted to hear her daughter say it. "Yes." Taėlia breathed out. Ronal'a mouth parted slightly before she nodded. "Please leave me and my daughter alone, for a moment."

          Everyone left the mauri as Taėlia hurried over to her mother. "It was before Ey—" Ronal shushed her youngest daughter, brushing a hand through the young girls curls. "I've knew since you was 11 that Rotxo was going to be your mate." Taėlia tilted her head slightly in confusion. "Really? How so?"

          "Because you look at one another, you both share the same love and pure ness within your eyes." Ronal responded, smiling down at her daughter. "My sweet girl is growing up." Ronal whispered, pulling her in for a hug as Taėlis relaxed into her mothers touch, relief flowing through her body.

" Ronal whispered, pulling her in for a hug as Taėlis relaxed into her mothers touch, relief flowing through her body