Episode 0(part 2)

After Summer woke up and taken her bath, she decided to explore her new surrounding, as she expected, all of her past memories were the same as her back at the life she regretted, and all just the difference was her parents, in previous, all her mother took care of her from infant to toddle, kindergarten graduation, Signal academy first day of school, and her recent, a picture of her and her mother, with her invitation from Beacon Headmaster himself. But in this life, it was all of her father.

'Is this possibly allowed?' She thought to herself as she prepared to head downstairs and eat breakfast. To her surprise, all of the food is just the same as she last ate before she went to Beacon. 

"Summer, here you are, I thought I was going to wake you up again." Her father said;

"Sorry, dad, just had a bit of a headache" She lied;

"It's fine, just a common morning sickness" He reassured his daughter; "Here, why don't you take this oil rub and rub it on your forehead, that should do the trick for ya."

She takes the oil and says "Yeah, thanks, dad."

He smiled at her and pointed at the clock, "You're going to be late for your first day at the Beacon if you don't eat your breakfast"

Summer looks at the clock and is shocked that, she has an hour and a half to go to the dock. She quickly stuff all of the pancakes into her mouth and grabbed an apple as she rushes out of the house.

"Be careful! And try maybe make some friends!" Her father shouted, she waved her hands as she run through the forest.

A while later, she arrived at the dock and saw many people getting ready to get aboard the airship that will transport them to Beacon itself. She looked at the scene and saw a grey and yet large aircraft hovering above sea level. 

All of the people stepped onto the aircraft, I was amazed by the view of the aircraft, I saw it before, as it was brand new to Remnant itself

All of the people stepped onto the aircraft, I was amazed by the view of the aircraft, I saw it before, as it was brand new to Remnant itself. After that, I stepped inside the aircraft, and I was fully amazed by it, all of the faulty teachers, combat teachers, and military in one aircraft, and the best part is that they have a combat plane inside of it, I was really amazed that one aircraft can fit so many peoples.

Not long after that, the aircraft started to lift itself off the sea level and began to fly toward the skies above.

Speaker: Attention, students, you are now boarding at the Beacon Artdessei Academy, the largest academy in the whole kingdom. In this time of years, you are all to train, protect, and saved all the humanity and faunuses from the dark realm. We will provide a military lesson and pilot the jets to combat future kaiju class Grimm. This is Glynda Goodwitch, signing off.

The person behind the speaker must be the vice president, I think because I never saw her before and during my time at Beacon. And it was until this moment, a sudden roar can be heard outside the aircraft.

It flies toward the aircraft and it looks certain that it wants to destroy it while we are still inside the aircraft, the alarm in the aircraft goes off as a few of the soldiers jump in their combat jets and fly through the hanger as they started ...

It flies toward the aircraft and it looks certain that it wants to destroy it while we are still inside the aircraft, the alarm in the aircraft goes off as a few of the soldiers jump in their combat jets and fly through the hanger as they started to combat with the monster itself, all of the weaponry deals no effects on the monster as it fires its beam from its eye and destroys a couple of the combat jets. All of the students including me felt panic as we rush to the safer place before the monster crash into it, and it was at that moment, a pillar of light shone through the windshield and likely damaged the monster.

A humanoid yet about the same size as the monster, has a golden chest plate on the chest, a jewel that shines like water dust but brighter, with a combination of red and sky blue with a silver lining with it.

The human readies their stances as it is ready to combat the monster.

To be continue~~