Episode 1 part 2

Continue from part 1

Tiga knew something was wrong when Summer began to hide her true fear of her bullies. Summer just brushed it off as if nothing happened.

"I will be back to the dorm later, I wanted to go somewhere first..." Summer said in fear or afraid.

"Sure, Sum. We'll went back to the dorm and show the new kids about our class schedule" Qrow says. Taiga nods and follows back to the dorms with them as Summer stand where she is and continues seeing them until they are gone from her sight and proceeds to her secret place.

'Please, don't be there, please don't be there...' she repeats those words hoping that Chester and his friends won't be there.

Once she arrives at her secret place (which is located near the storage and it's pretty well hidden) and relieved that they didn't find her secret spot, in which she didn't realise that she was followed by them.

"Hey there, team killer~" Said Chester as Summer scared as she tripped over by her own feet.

"Chester?! How?! I-I th-thought you..." Summer couldn't finish her words as Chester continued her part. "Couldn't find your spot? We just followed you and you lead us where your spot at."

Summer was scare as she crawled back and pumped to the wall. "Please, Chester, I-I will do anything. Please, just don't hurt me..." She pleaded them. 

"Anything?" Chester said in devious and cruel smile. Summer nods as she continues to petrified by their mere presence.

"Well then, your first order is to take off your clothes completely." Chester said in demand. Summer is shocked when he ordered her to stripped down to bare naked. "Can you at least be reaso-..." her words got cut off by Chester. "Strip them now, team killer"

Summer lets out some of her tears as she reluctant to do his bidding as she slowly took off her white cape, her combat boots, slowly unbuttoned her dresses.

Chester and his goons looks at her like a pervert way, like a wolves waiting for the right moment to pounce on their prey.

After Sumer finishes stripped her clothes, she covers her private parts as she awaits their orders.

"Wh-whats... now..." says in fear. Chester walks toward her and forcefully pulls her hand out of their views which makes her face blushed in embarrassment. "Please, no..."

"Boys, looks at this beauty here~" Chester said in pervert way as his goons drooling over Summer's body. "Let's us have some fun with you~"

Summer shakes her head as she started to panic, "N-no... n-no... No!!" She screamed.

Chester throws her to the floor as his goons holding her downs as Chester begins to play on her breast. Her legs scurry as she tried to kick Chester off her but her strength not enough to pushed him off as he started teasing her breast making her making lewd sounds.

"Comfortable there, team killer~" Chester says in tease. Summer shakes her head as she tries to struggled her way out.

Chester started to unzipping his pants and revealing his erected penis which caused Summer to be more scared. "Don't put it in! Don't put it in there!" She beg.

Chester simply ignored her begging and trusted his penis into her vagina causing blood to spill out. He saw it and smirk, "You're still a virgin, team killer."

Summer was pretty traumatises as he took away her virginity and her tears rolls down her cheeks. She is completely speechless as Chester continues to thrust his penis into her vagina, his goons jerking off their dick as they watched their leader kept on thrusting his dick into her in which causing to scream in pain and fear.

Before their climax, they're blind by a bright light, as they cover their eyes. His goons were taken away as they beaten up and Chester were pulled away from Summer as the mysterious person took him away and starts beating him to the plum. They walks back to Summer as her spirit is mostly broken from the incident and take her to the infirmary to treat her.

Tiga went to see Ozpin and reported the incident happened to Summer, which he also traumatised by the reports.

"I can't believe that they do such a thing to her... I will immediate expel them from here and effect immediately and called the authorities to arrest for rapist" Ozpin told Tiga about the expelled for Chester and his goons, which he can relax a bit after using his glitter form to blind them and to hide his true identity.

Meanwhile in the infirmary, Summer was treated by the nurses and currently resting on the bed but she kept on thrashing around as she dreamed something bad.

*In the nightmare*

Summer was running away as her dreamscape kept on laughing at her, scolding her, and more.

She keep looking around for exit as Chester and his goons in her dream kept on laughing at her and calling her names.

She saw a wave of cum(or sperm) coming towards her and it splashed into her leaving in thick cum to her entire body as Chester and his goons laughters filling in as the sky.

*Outside world*

Summer kept on thrashing in the bed, heavily sweating as she kept on having the nightmares. Tiga was sit beside her and there nothing he can do to for her to recover the incident without a machine that he could enter people's dream.

*Ending theme*