Episode 2

~~Infirmary~~

Tiga was sitting in the room as he taking care of Summer after the incident with Chester and his goons which he relieve that they got arrested after they sexual assault on her. 

The school nurse have given her some treatment to heal the trauma but it was futile, just as he about to ask the nurse, Qrow and Raven burst through the door. 

"Where is she?!" he exclaimed, as Tiga wave his hand to them. They walks to him and asked him what had happened. He wrote down the note and said 'Chester and his goons have abused her.' which enraged Raven who is already putting her hand on the hilt of her sword, which Tiga stopped her.

'Professor Ozpin have called the authorities to arrested them and they had been expelled' he wrote in the note, "So Oz have put those bastard to the jail already, Taiga?" she asked as Tiga nod.

"So, what's the situation now?" She asked again, 'The nurse had told me that she had been trauma by the recent event and adding with the death of your previous teammate, I believe his name is Taiyang Xiao Long, correct?' he wrote the note to them which Qrow nod.

"Tai was... he was special, to said the least, I know you don't know the whole detail how his death was, but it was a tragic." Qrow breathes as he about to said the event. "Summer had told him to help with evacuating the village which invade by a kaiju class Grimm, which is our first mission as the second year in the academy, he knew the risk of getting stomp on and she knew the risk of losing people lives, Tai choose to scarifies himself to save the peoples which is noble him to do..." Qrow breathes as Raven continued the words of her brother, "It was something traumatized her in the first place." Tiga wince at they recall the event as he knew he should need to held responsibility that he didn't arrived there as soon as he can where Melba rampaging at the village.

"And because of that incident, some of the team started to called her, team killer or team murderer, which hurt her spirit." Raven explain, "She was the leader I can look up for but with his parents came to the academy and yelled at her which hurt dignity and her spirit even more."

Tiga nod as he heard the Branwen twins retelling the event.

~~Summer's dream~~ 

Summer have been attacked by barrage of hates and hurtful things, Tai's parents label her as murderer, Chester and his goons calling her names that she doesn't like, her future and past have been collided with each other as they attacked her unstopped.

"Please... stop..." she beg as the relentless attacked in her dream kept calling her failure, unworthy, unfit, and etc. etc. She balled her eyes as she cried until a bright shine through her dreamscape as a mysterious glowing giant(Glitter Tiga) stand before her.

"Is... you..." she said as the giant nod before bright up the dreamscape as she shield her eyes from the light.

~~Back in the infirmary~~

She woke up in a sweat as she pants heavily and looks as she in the infirmary as Raven sat on the chair asleep. She looks at the outside view and saw it already at night. 'How long have I been here?' she asked herself, and nudge Raven to wake up.

"Raven?" she nudged her, "*sleepy* Huh? Sum? you're awake?" Raven asked as she nod and asked "How long have I been here?"

"You been here for a week, after the incident with Chester and his idiots goons." Summer recoiled at the name of her attacker, "But don't worry, Oz have already deal with them, thanks to Taiga." Summer sigh in relief but the trauma still linger in her.

"So, how...uhh... Taiga is?" she nervous to ask since she didn't get to know him yet.

"Taiga, well, he strange in a good but he a reliable person to relied on." Raven says to her leader. "What about his semblance?" Summer asked as Raven reply back, "He said that his semblance is Elemental, which he only used raw Dust crystal to power up." Summer's eyes perk up as she heard his semblance as Raven continue, "His semblance is a huge game changer, he used all of the fire dusts, water dusts and wind dusts to fought against other team member, and if one of them is only brute strength, he would used the fire dust to boost his physical body and give him some power up." She exclaimed as Summer asked again, "What about if he faces speed focus opponent?" 

"He would used the wind and water dusts to counter them and the best part is, he can freeze the whole arena in ice which let his opponent disadvantage and he flew." Raven answer as Summer tilt her head in a bit confuse, "He flew?" 

"Yup, he flew, all of the other team was shocked and see how he can flew but he told me and Qrow that by using wind dust, he can access its full potential."

"I see" Summer nods as she and Raven continue their conversation for the rest of the night.

author notes:

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing out of nowhere and I know some of you wanted to read, so I decided to write as soon as i got an idea in my head.