You Deserve Better

My POV

I can't believe my mama just kicked me out. She called me a slut out of all things. So who cares? She doesn't want me in her life so I called Zendaya and explained everything. She said I can stay at her house for now. I'm glad to have a best friend like her. Anyway August is taking me to Island Def Jam. I'm so excited!!

"Ya nervous?" August asked. Ik nodded my head. We pulled up at the place. OMG THIS PLACE IS HUGE! August got out the car and opened the door for me. We walked inside.

"Hello August" the lady at the front desk said. She smiled flirtatiously at me. He bit his bottom lip. Ugh celebrities. We went to the studio and I met his manager and some other folks. Then I saw.........AAAAAHHHHHHH CHRIS BROWN AND TREY SONGZ!!! I tried to act cool but I didn't.

"Sup ma niggas y'all this is Kiara" August introduced me. I smiled shyly at them. Chris Brown he's gorgeous. I've had a crush on him since he first came out. I practice his moves and everything. I'm in love with him. Trey he's just..sexy I mean damn. He changed from being cute to sexy with those chiseled abs. Lord help me.

"Hi but you can call me K.T." I was smiling ear to ear.

"How you doing beautiful?" Trey said showing his perfect white teeth. He had on a white tight t-shirt some Levi's a cap and his Js. Chris had on a leopard tank top with red black pyramid pants with his red and black Js. His hair was blonde.

"Hey ma nice to meet you" Chris gave me a hug. *screams* We sat down chilling and whatever when August's producer told him to go in the booth to record.

"Ready?" the man asked. August nudged his head. I can't believe I'm here with the three sexiest guys. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. My bad for sounding fan crazy.

The beat played. August was feeling it and he started singing.

*Singing*This is fa the girl down the hall misused an' abused

Yea Yea pick ya head up love smile this is fa you uh

Girl I know sometimes I mistreat ya an' ya still come back and I see yo home girls tryna reach ya but you ain' hear nun o' that

They try tuh get through they say I ain' tha move I don't know cause girl it might be true

When they tell that you should walk away but you stay anyway

Girl I think it's best fa me to say this I ain no good and ya heart ain' something I should play with so let's get it understood

I ain tryna ruin yo if anything I just wanna make it right

And tell tha judge ain' even gotta plead my case I can tell my baby to her face

See I was just yo life nigga next door but girl I see more fa you(see more fa you)

An' you ain' gotta have no fear I will always be here fa you(girl I'm here fa youu)

Girl I know you may not end up with me(it ain't gotta me) cause I'm still playin' outchea in these streets

But I'm just sayin(you deserve betta)

I'm sayin you deserve betta

I know that love can be blind but you should open your eyes(open your eyes)

Take a look in tha mirror baby girl you a priize

And if ya mane don't see dat you should let his ass go believe dat