All Mine

Jacob POV

Thursday

K.T. been ignoring me now for two whole days. I know I was wrong for kissing Alix but it was the heat of the moment.Everytime I try to talk to her, she always seem busy with something. Ny'shia been giving me the cold shoulder smh she don't like me anyways. I decided to talk to Kiara about this whole Alix situation. I know she thinks I still fuck with her or whatever but I don't we're DONE. I wanna prove it to her--and I know just how.

"Diggy I need y'all help" I saw Issa and his cousin Jacquees.

"Wassup Jacob" Jacquees said. We did our handshake.

"Lil bro wat it do?" Issa gave me a head nudge. I brushed my fro. "Heard about u and lil shawty man I'm surprised she didn't whoop her across the flo'" we started joking about stuff.

"Yea man but you need to apologize to her tho. Y'all would make a cute couple" Diggy said. Then Lindsey came over there. Diggy gave her a hug and kissed her neck. She googled. Hmm I wish I had that strong relationship like them. Maybe in the future one day.

"Hey Jacob" Lindsey said.

"Sup" I said.

"You know K.T. likes you right?" I looked at smiling ear to ear.Ok time to put my plan to action. Me and the guys walked in biology and took our seats. I saw Kiara and smiled at her. She rolled her eyes. She lookin good today. She had some black pants and a red TRUCKFIT shirt with a white beanie wearing red and white LeBrons with her locket round her neck. Her hair was loose and fuzzy with her nerd glasses. I tried not noticed her jeans hugged her curves just right. Damn shawty got swagg.

"I see lil bro" Diggy said.

"Ok I'm ready" I fixed my collar and went over to K.T. and her friends. Looking over to Diggy he nodded his head mouthing" U got this".

"Hey K.T." She was talking to Lindsey and Z. She stopped and looked at me. Giving me a black stare she crossed her arms.

My POV

Why the is hell is he ova here? I've been ignoring for a reason. It's called' nigga u kissed yo ex right in front of me'. How am I suppose to react to that? Maybe I hope he came over here to apologize. If to start sum shit bye bye bitch.

"Hey K.T." He said. He scratched his head. WAT U WANT NIGGA!!! Then out of nowhere a senior came in the room carrying a dozen red roses. The hell?

"Excuse me but but who those for Darius?" Miss Parker asked.

"Oh these are for her" He pointed at me. For me? From who? Darius gave them to me.

"Oooo" the class said. I started blushing a lil. Jacob smiled at me. Do he have anything to do with this? Then Diggy gave him a pat on the back and whispered something in his ear. He smiled.

"Kiara Thomas, I have some words to say to you but first I wanna say I'm sorry. Everyone in here ME AND ALIX ARE NOT TOGETHER ALL RIGHT. To tell u the truth,I like you. I've had a crush on you from the moment I saw u. The first day I picked on u and I apologize for that. But then I got a chance to get to know u and growed to be your friend but I wanna be more than friends with u. Fuck what folks say about u you're gorgeous to me. Kiara Thomas will u please go on a date with me tonight?"

I started blushing like crazy. Everybody said their little oohs and awes. Then music started playing. Is this boy gonna serenade to me? Awe I feel so special. I saw Alix giving me the evil eye. I didn't care about her. Haha bitch.

Jacob POV

(Singing) Hey baby it's all its all about you

I don't know how this happen I feel you're the one an I feel like I done slipped up and fell somewhere inside your loove

I think I think I found that missing piece I've been searching for glasses broke half a heart that I have is thrived with yours baby (you are you are you are)

You're that blow your mind you're that one of a kind

You're that hard to find searching your whole life and I'm so glad that you're my love yea

Mine all mine all mine

Girl you're what I need safer ever you'll be all mine all mine

And i can't get enough the fact that you're mine

All mine all mine I won't give you up forever my baby

All mime all miine

You know you are my best friend what more can I ask for? Someone who understands exactly how feel wai' before I even open my mouth

Oh what we had was real girl something that u only find in fairytales girl you came and love my heart back to life cause I figure out that you were(you are you are you are)

You're that blow your mind you're that one of a kind you're that hard to find searching your whole life and I'm so glad that you're my love

Oh-ohh ooohh Girl you're what I need safer ever you'll be all mine all mine and I can't get enough the fact that you're mine all mine

I won't give you up forever my baby all mine all miiine

Oooo I know I love her(ha)

I know I love her with every part of me(yea)2x

Yea it didn't take me awhile just to figure out that you're all miine oh whoo whoo all mine oooh

All mine all miine and I can't get enough the fact that you're mine all mine

I won't give you up forever my baby all mine all miine(hey) all mine alll mine

My girl 2x

All mine my world my world

Yea yea yea

You know you got my love you got my heart 4x

Everyone cheered. It made some girls tear up. I looked at Kiara and she was tearing a little. I wiped her face. I leaned in and kissed her. It was passionate I didn't want it to end. She pulled after a few seconds.

"Is that a yes?" I said through the mic. She nodded her head. I wrapped my arms around her waist and spinned her round. I'm so happy I got my girl and I'm never letting her go.

A/N: That song is called " All Mine" by him from his mixtape ' This Is Me Vol. 1. Its so good. Go check it out.

I was so happy when I wrote this chapter.

#Jacob jewel 4 life

5 votes for an update

Vote

Comment

Peace