Part: 43 - The Apology & Answers!

Hey My Dearest Little Rainbows!!!

Finally I am here in my favourite place!

Goshhh!!! I misshhhed you all so so so soooooo much!!!

I hope everyone is fine and happy!

And I really really hope you all remember me and my baby book?!

Sorry, I couldn't update in January like I promised. After my exams, my health was so bad that I couldn't do anything. I was going to hospitals back to back! With God's grace, I am doing better now.

And it took me some time to get back to writing as it has been many months since I wrote. Sorry for everything! And thanks a ton for all your wishes, support, love and patience! It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much, totally, completely and absolutely 😘😘😘

I want to say so many things, but I know I am already late. So I am gonna zip my mouth (or more like stop my hands from typing) and let you all read the chapter! - It is 'The Longest Chapter' of this book and the most crucial one!

And finally, A Special welcome to all the new readers I have got in the past five months! ❤️😘

Follow me if you haven't followed me yet Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel angry and worried as I watch Vansh's car screeching past me when I reach out to check him

"God!" I mutter under my breath and rush to my own car. I ignite the engine and turn it to the driveway to follow him. I know where he must be going. That stupid bastard!
.
.
.

"Yeah, Kai." I attend the call from Kai while my eyes focus on the highway searching for the hint of his black Ferrari, the only car he has for now without any of Kiddo's spray paint artwork, and I couldn't find it anywhere near my sight. He is the one who can escape my speed. Damn!

"Mike, is everything okay? Have they reached safely?" Kai's worried voice echoes through my car's speaker.

"Yeah, they reached safely, don't worry. Where are you all? Have you got any of them alive?"

"Unfortunately, only two dipshits. But I don't think they know anything, they look like paid assassins as well. Let's see, we are taking them to our place."

"Fuck. Fuck them all!" I hit my steering wheel in anger and frustration. It's been a year but still we couldn't get a clue which is disappointing and infuriating to all of us.

"How is boss?" He asks hesitantly, already knowing how he must be.

"As always. But he is out of his fucking mind today, I am going back of him."