Part: 8 - Good girl & Bad boy!

Hey My Dearest Little Kitkats!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented. It means a lot ❤️

I Love you all, TCA 😘

So you guys will vote only after I give the target complete note and push you all? Please don't do that, I don't like this. You guys have to vote and comment by yourself. It will encourage me to give quick updates and I will be satisfied that you people are enjoying my book! Or else, I will be disappointed and it is leading me to lose interest.

Silent readers, I am writing thousands and thousands of words. It will take merely two seconds to give a vote, just like you give a like to a picture in insta. If you vote and comment, it will make me happy! I hope you guys will make me happy 🤞

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel sad whenever I look at Vansh who is in angry mode

I feel sad whenever I look at Vansh who is in angry mode. His words are still echoing in my mind making my heart ache badly. He is not even looking at me after he burst out. He looks so cold and menacing with a hard expression on his handsome face.

He hates me. TCA.

My head is paining with all the crying I have done earlier. Though I have slept on the way in the truck, it is not going away, torturing my poor baby brain.

Tension has filled the air as no one has talked after that moment, including me. Fortunately, with the mastermind of Vansh, we have escaped from the forest without getting caught by Kabir's men. There was a truck waiting for us on the border of the forest, which might also be lent by that travel agent, I thought.

I couldn't even rejoice for travelling in a new vehicle as I was sad. I slept as soon as we got in the truck. It was two long hours until we reached a new place, a city to my surprise. Though it is not a very busy city, there are still many people doing or rushing to their day-to-day activities.

Suddenly the tough guys around me have reformed into casual men like they don't even know what is shooting or they haven't carried their guns with them. I was astonished. They totally mingled with the people like they had come on tour to this country. Huh!

I was in awe walking on the streets. I stared at my surroundings with a small smile forgetting my sadness and worries to see so many people near me. It was a heartwarming feeling to be walking along with them like a normal human. I cherished the moment as I didn't know if I could be like this again after I reached my palace.

I only have roamed around the city in our country in the car, that also in nights, where people were less. I doubt if Richard will allow me on night rides after this kidnapping incident. The thought is making me annoyed and sad, but I know I will somehow convince Richard to allow me. Uff!