Break-up? Innocent?

Short chapter|
--------
"Yoongi-nim~ I need a spot on my face checked."

"I think my lips need correcting."

"Can you fix my eyeshadow? Oh and maybe let me test out this new lip thing?"

Yoongi groaned and fixed all that Namjoon needed, he was his stylist after all. "Joon, you're killing me. What do you want?" he asked. Namjoon chuckled softly. "A kiss. From you. On the cheek. From this new lip gloss."

"Not in front of everyone! You know that we can't." Yoongi whispered. Smiling and waving at the managers and staff that went by. "Look, we can in the bathroom. Not here, everyone will think we got something going on. I mean, I know we do but- I'm just trying to save your career..okay?"

"I know."

"I uh..I need to fix your hair. It's all over the place..and you need a haircut. Sit down."

"Ohh..I see. You want to be closer to my hair, don't you?" Yoongi scoffed and walked off. Namjoon pulled him back in, looking into his eyes. "What the- Joon let go!" Namjoon chuckled. "Oh stylist-nim~ Please do my hair." he gave puppy eyes. Yoongi rolled his eyes before smiling, sitting the idol down to do his hair. "Short?"

"Yes."

Yoongi got to work and cut his hair, finishing a couple moments later. "Look at you, handsome." Namjoon stood up and fixed his hair, smiling. "You did amazing. Thank you, stylist-nim. I got to go- dance practice. Keep being handsome, okay? I love you."

"You're funny. I love you too." Namjoon winked and walked to practice. Yoongi let out a breath when his boyfriend walked to the next room. Sitting on the chair, he spun around in boredom. One of the stylists came up to him, "Yoongi."

"Hello, Noona." Yoongi stood and bowed at her in respect and greetings. "I saw."

"W-what?" He hoped that she didn't see that Namjoon flirted with him. "The amazing haircut you did! You are such a natural, how did you do it?"

"I was a hairstylist when I was 19. I stopped at 21, and then I stopped to become a barista in my own shop. I sometimes gave free haircuts too."

"And~ I saw..you and Namjoon."

"Oh." Yoongi rubbed his neck and sat back down on the chair. "I'm sorry." "You can't date an idol, it'll interfere with their schedule, the boss, managers, everything."

"Yeah. I'm sorry noona." He stood and bowed to the lady. "I'll..break up with him." This is the hardest thing Yoongi had to do. Breaking up with someone who clearly wants to be with him? He didn't think he would be able to do it.

...

"What?"

"Noona.." Yoongi inhaled then exhaled. "Stylist-noona saw us." Namjoons eyes filled with understanding, nodding. "And she-"

"Wants us to break up." They said in sync. Yoongi rubbed his arm. "She told me everything I needed to say to you. And I-" He bit his lower lip. "Don't want to let me go?" Namjoon asked, smiling. Yoongi stood silent for a moment. "Yeah. I don't. I want this to work." Namjoon dragged Yoongi into the bathroom and into a stall, pinning him against the wall. "I want it to work too, baby. We just have to keep quiet and secret about it. I love you with all my heart." Yoongi blushed and nodded. "I love you too, Joon. I always have." And with that, Namjoon started to kiss Yoongis lips, moving down to his neck. Yoongi pushed away, "What was that?"

"I was getting intimate with you."

"What does that mean?"

Namjoon smiled warmly, moving his hand up to his boyfriends face to stroke it. "You're just innocent, aren't you? Keep it." he pecked his lips, walking out of the bathroom. "What? Namjoon, what does that mean? I am not innocent." Yoongi crossed his arms, standing in front of him as he looked at him. "Really? What's intercourse then?"

"Uh..intercourse..isn't that a class in school?" He asked, tilting his head. Namjoon shook his head and smiled. Heading into the practice room, leaving his stylist and boyfriend behind.
୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨