Café.

A 23 year old male, tall with fair skin, dark brown hair and dark brown almond eyes, glowing like honey in the sunlight. He owned a café, and he wanted to keep it popular so the male put out many advertisements. Then, some idols found out about the males café, ordering from time to time. Running the store, having a cat at home and babysitting from time to time was a lot for him. He just needed to have a rest day. Now, he was just standing by the counter waiting for a customer to walk in. Waiting for someone to order something. In the meantime, he started cleaning tables, swept the floor, mopped the floor, put in new pastries. Lots of time to get everything ready for the next wave of customers.

In came a young lady, who he recognized to be from ITZY. Bowing to her. "Hello and welcome to Bake and Greet. How may I help you today?" The blonde took her sunglasses off. "I would like a strawberry milkshake, and a chocolate mousse, thank you." The brown haired nodded and gave her a discount, "It will be..3 dollars and 76 cents." smiling to her. "Can I have a name for those two things?"

"Shin Yuna."

"Thank you so much, it will be out in a few minutes. Go ahead and take a seat anywhere, I will call your name out when it is ready." Yuna bowed to the worker, giving him a 50 dollar tip in the jar. Walking over to a clean table with a nicely decorated plate in the middle of the table. The plate consisted of a small heart made out of a napkin. "Aw." She took her phone out taking a picture of the napkin. "Shin Yuna?" He heard the boy called out. Standing up and walking to the counter to get her drink and food. "Thank you. I'll leave a good review."

"You don't have to, it's the least I could do is to serve you."

"What's your name?"

"Min Yoongi, ma'am." Yuna took her phone out, "May I take a picture?" pointing it at herself and the male. Yoongi nodded at the camera and smiled, putting two fingers up for a peace sign. "Thank you, Yoongi, for making this café popular." Yoongi bowed to the other. "Don't mention it. I like to make people happy. I hope you have a nice day now, Yuna. It was great to meet you." Yuna walked out with a smile as she sipped her shake, looking at it to have little red hearts on the design of the cup and the words 'Bake and Greet' on it. Beautifully designed cups, she thought. Yoongi on the other hand, was cleaning up more and folding more napkins, placing them on plates in the middle of the small round tables.

Taking his phone out and looking on instagram, seeing his friend posting a lot about his friends and whatnot. Sighing softly, he stared at a photo of his friend. "Miss you. Hope you're having fun as an idol." he mumbled, liking the photo before placing his phone on the counter. As he was cleaning the counters and counting the money, he heard the jingle of the door. And as the day went on, Yoongi continued to get more customers until it was dusk. About to close up shop. He then heard a jingle of the door. Looking up, he saw a tall male with purple hair and dragon eyes, with a mask on and a dark coat. Black turtleneck and black pants. "Hello, um..welcome to Bake and Greet, how- how may I help you?" he asked.

"I want..the Yoongi special, please. Extra caramel." Yoongi widened his eyes, recognizing the voice. "Namjoon?" The purple haired male pulled his mask down, smiling as his dimples showed. "The one and only. How are you doing, Yoongi?" Yoongi tapped the screen for his friends order. "Same old, same old. Working, owning a café. Not that special. Oh, and babysitting some kids, babies." Giving Namjoon a 50 percent discount. "4 dollars, please." Namjoon looked at his wallet then at the boy who was tapping on the screen. "Cash or card?"

"Ca..oh wait, card. Card." Yoongi nodded and placed the card reader in front of his friend. "How's the idol life? It looks fun from what I've seen on your page."

"Oh you know..dance practices..rapping, making new friends. But you're my best friend." Yoongi smiled at the statement, looking at his friend. "I appreciate that. You're my best friend too, not only my best friend, but my friend soulmate." Namjoon gushed. "You're too sweet. Hey, you said you know about my idol life, right?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"You know I'm in a group, right?"

Yoongi hummed in response, giving him his coffee and food. "What's it called? I could follow your groups page." Namjoon took Yoongis phone, typing in his password. "Hey! My phone- how the- how do you know my password?" He chuckled, "You're easy to figure out. It's the day we first met." typing in some keywords then gave it to his friend. "BTS..? You're in a group called BTS?"

"Yep. We're really popular. You should listen to some of our songs. Here, listen to.." He took his phone and pulled up a song, licking his lips as he played the song IDOL. Yoongi listened and raised an eyebrow, looking at the song. "Wow. The album looks.."

"Like you want to love yourself?"

"I was going to say like a sunset or a sunrise..but, yeah. It does kind of." He smiled a bit. "I'm about to close up shop for today. There's barely anyone coming in." Namjoon hummed in response. "Did you like the song?" Yoongi nodded, smiling more. "Of course. It's a neat song, it really has a great beat. How did you guys come up with that?" The taller shrugged. "Lots of work and time." Yoongi stood and walked over to the front door, taking his phone with him as the songs kept playing on shuffle. The two continued to talk as Yoongi locked the front door, leaning his back against it. "So..BTS? How big is it?"

"Let's say..42 million." Namjoon said. Yoongis eyes widened. "What?! Holy sh- how come I've never heard of you guys before? I'm following everyone else except you guys. I'll make sure to listen to your songs every single time I'm cleaning, working, when I have a station on at my work- ah jeez man. I'm sorry." he looked at his phone, starting to walk with the idol. "Don't worry about it. You didn't know. Hey, did you want to meet the others?" Yoongi swallowed a lump in his throat. "Meet..BTS? Isn't that like..a fangirls dream?"

"Yes it is. But you're my best friend, and I hope my boss will let you visit." Nodding, he went with the taller to the building as he then looked up. "Massive..Bighit? I've heard of the company." he pointed out, smiling a little when Namjoon opened the door. Watching him walk inside. "Stay right there. I'll go see with my boss." Nodding and sitting down on the steps, Yoongi took his phone out and shut the music off, going on instagram to see more of the group. "So that's who he's been posting.." he murmured out loud, pressing the follow button. "Well, you guys have a new fan." chuckling and standing up as he waited around. Kicking rocks, laying on the ground. Some people found it weird, some people came by and laid down with him. Gazing at the sky.

"Come on, Joon. Am I going to be able to visit or no?" He looked at the time, it's been 2 hours since Namjoon went in. He didn't want to wait for his friend anymore, so he stood and did what no one would or could ever do. Is to open the door and walk in. Doing it very quietly so he wouldn't disturb anyone. "Namjoon?" he whisper-shouted. A security guard walked up to Yoongi, grabbing his arm. "Who are you? Are you a sasaeng?" Yoongi looked confused. "What? No! I would never. I was just waiting outside for my friend, Namjoon, and it's been two hours so I came inside."

"Come with me."

Getting dragged over to a room, Yoongi followed in shock and confusion at the same time. Sitting down in a chair. "How do you know Namjoon?"

"We're best friends ever since we were younger. Why did you bring me into a bathroom?" he asked the guard. "No idea. Just had nowhere else to go." Shrugging, he smiled. "Fair enough. Namjoons asking his boss to see if I can visit. I was outside, laying on the ground, kicking pebbles and rocks, stared into the sky for a few, had people come and lay with me." The guard crossed their arms and nodded, "Sure. You could be telling the truth..or you could be lying and you're a sasaeng."

"Would a sasaeng have an instagram full of them and an idol together, going on trips and what not?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Yoongi? Yoongi! Where are you, PD nim said you could visit, come on." Grinning at the guard. "I appreciate you asking a lot of questions, you don't know who is who these days."

"Of course. Have fun, bud."

Yoongi bowed and walked out to his friend, his hands behind his back. "Namjoon-ah." Namjoon looked down, smiling and rubbing the smallers head. "Come on. They're waiting for you." walking him to the practice room where everyone was. "Wow..this room is..big."

"Wait until you see our dorm."

"Is that the Yoongi you told us about?"

Yoongi looked forwards, surprised to see who he saw.