Fan? Stylist?

“Seokjin-Hyung?” Yoongi knocked on the dorms door, hearing a faint ‘come in!’. He opened the door  “Hyung?” He called. He looked around. Letting out a yelp of surprise when Seokjin appeared next to him. “Sorry. What’s up, Yoongi?”

“Well..I was just thinking about what I am. I know I’m a stylist and all. But I’m still a fan of you guys, and I just want to be part of the fandom. I loved my café, I loved running it. But, I just got hired and I don’t want to leave. I need advice.” Seokjin sat down with the new stylist on the bed with his legs crossed. “So..how about you do both jobs?”

“But you guys have a tight schedule. I don’t want to interf-” Yoongi was interrupted by a facemask being placed on his skin. “What-”

“You’re going to look and feel so refreshed. But anyways, you’re scared because you’re part of the fandom and you don’t want to be seen as the ARMY who gets to be with BTS, and that your café is closed so you won’t get to enjoy what you loved, is that correct?” Yoongi stared at Seokjin, gawking at his explanation. “That’s..that’s right. How did you-”

“I can read your expression. You want to go back to your café but you’re afraid Namjoon might hate you if you do.” He sighed softly, nodding. “I really liked being a barista..giving to the homeless who really needed it. I just..don’t know what to do, Hyung.” Seokjin rubbed the youngers shoulder, pulling him into a hug. “It’s okay. The company will understand, Namjoon will understand. If neither of those work out, maybe you could join the company?” he asked. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know about me being an idol..it really hasn't occurred to me.”

“Really?”

“Not really. Not until you had mentioned it.”

“Ah. Well, you have potential.”

Seokjin and Yoongi looked at each other. Seokjin leaned in as Yoongi pulled away. “What are you doing?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow, then felt hands on his face. “Just this.”Closing his eyes.

He reopened them a second later, seeing a facemask in Seokjins hands. “You put it on for too long.” He sat confused. He shook the thoughts off, looking at his hands. “Do what your heart feels like. Everyone will understand.”

“But..it’s my second week. I don’t want to leave.”

“What about your café?”

“I shut it down.” Yoongi crossed his arms. Namjoon decided to butt in after listening for a while. “Yoongi.” Yoongi shot his head up, looking at Namjoon. “Joon-” he stood up. Namjoon took hold of his boyfriends shoulders. “Go back and get your café.”

“A-are you sure? I don’t want to-”

“Go to the café.” Yoongi glanced at Seokjin, seeing a nod of approval. “Go talk to PD first.” Namjoon wrapped his arm around his lovers shoulder, walking off with him to the office.

“We are keeping him here.”

“What?” Yoongi tilted his head to the side at Namjoon, whispering. “You said they would understand.” Namjoon chuckled and took Yoongis shoulders into his hands. “See, Yoongi applied and thinks it was a mistake.” Yoongi went along with it and nodded. “I um..would be better off just being a barista at my café.”

“We need a stylist for BTS and you are the perfect fit. Your style and work is phenomenal.”

“But sir-”

“We’ll give you a 30 dollar raise.”

Yoongi widened his eyes, tilting his head. “30 dollar raise? Why would you give me that when the stylists that were already here deserve it?” He asked. Personally, Yoongi would’ve taken it. He needed it for his apartment rent, he’s due 2 months rent and hasn’t paid it because of his earnings. If he didn’t pay it by the end of this month, he could be kicked out of the complex. “Everyone will get a 30 dollar raise.” That was better. Yoongi smiled gently. “Thank you, sir. I’ll keep this job.”

Him and Namjoon walked out as Namjoons face was in disbelief. “Did you just talk our boss into giving everyone a raise?”

“I guess so.”

“And you’re keeping this job?”

“Yup. I need it. If I don’t pay my rent by the end of the month, I’m screwed and kicked out.” Yoongi sighed and looked at the date. “And that was..today. If I get home tonight and I see that piece of paper saying I’m kicked out..I have to live on the streets.”

“No you are not. I bought an apartment, come live with me.” Yoongi looked at his boyfriend, not sure if he was serious or not. Seeing that he was in his face, he raised his eyebrows. “You’re serious. Okay, well, I’ll pay rent.”

“50 dollars a month.” Namjoon said. Yoongi shook his head and sat Namjoon down in the chair in front of the mirror, touching up his makeup. “You’re just doing that because I’m your boyfriend.” Namjoon shrugged. “It’s the least I could do. You deserve nice things, a nice room, a nice place to sleep.” Yoongis cheeks flushed. “Noo..you do. You’re a leader for fucks sake. You handle everything.”

“That’s true. I did handle you for a long time.”

“Why?” Yoongi asked. Namjoon smiled. “Because you, are an amazing guy who deserves to be loved.”

“You’re just saying that.”

“You do.”

Yoongi scoffed and fixed the idols hair, cutting the back just a bit so it looked brand new. Fluffing it up before setting everything down. “Alright, you’re all done.”

“We want you as a guest on the next BTS concert.” Yoongi stared at the CEO, his eyes wondering and curious. “What?” he asked. “You look like you have potential to rap. Or sing/dance.” Tilting his head. “I do? But what if people bash-”

“Here’s the songlist. You can come up with lyrics as it goes, adding into it. You can have fun, do whatever it is as an idol. But, a pretend idol.” Yoongi looked at the setlists, staring at the songs. Looking up at his boss. “I won’t let you down.”
୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧