Chapter 1:Toxic ways

(This story is based on your POV only )

|Y/N POV|

I was out in the forest going out for a swim I let my body float up in the water letting my thoughts simmer through me , I was promised to the eldest son of Jake sully ..that goes by the name of Neteyam..I never wanted to be but that's what happens when your clan has a religion it follows strictly..he was nice during the beginning of our relationship but now ..he turned into a whole different person ..once he found out he had the ability to control me he took advantage of that and uses me like I'm toy or something I haven't really  told any one about it because I didn't want them to get involved in our business every time I stood up for myself he would threaten to hit me .Ugh.but I couldn't admit he does kinda scare me sometimes he's just to unpredictable , I startled when I got interrupted with someone calling my name .
Loak-Y/N? What are you doing out here by yourself ?
I swimmed out the lake to meet with Loak he walked over to me showing that gorgeous smile of his he stay hiding .
Y/N-I was going for a swim that's all ..I just needed to clear my head for a second
Loak-You good?
Y/N-Yeah!...why wouldn't I be ?
I saw Loak give me a squinted side eye like I was lying ..which I was but it wasn't his place to know all of that ..it's would just scare him off since I always had a big crush on him before I was promised to his annoying brother .

Loak-Alright ..well wanna go for a walk with me ?I just got done gathering some stuff for my dad but I won't be taking it back any time sooner

Y/N-I'm down
Loak-Bet
I followed Loak walking beside him I was about to start the conversation but he beat me to it .

Loak-so Y/N? how's things been going with you with my brother so far?

I sighed when he asked that it was something I didn't want to talk about right now

Y/N-Everything has been alright so far.. I'm still processing it all though I felt like it all happened to fast
Loak-It always feel like that when we end up getting older ..he's pretty lucky if you ask me *he smirked*
I playfully pushed him trying to hide my self from blushing
Y/N -How about you? Have you had your eyes on any particular girl yet..?

Loak-Mmm...yeah actually

Y/N-Oh really ?...who is she ?

Loak-Well..she's actually a girl I been talking too only nothing serious but her name is Jhené

Hearing Loak talk about another girl made me want to poke him hard in the eye but he doesn't even know about me liking him and plus he knows I'm practically paired with his brother already so it would've kinda made things complicated .
Y/N-What Is she like ?
Loak raised his eyebrow looking at me