Chapter 18:The past

3 MONTHS LATER

3 MONTHS LATER

|Y/N pov|

It's been 3 months since the moment of my life had changed for the better me and Loak were officially mates and been in a healthy happy relationship ever since , our love each other grew each day he was so understanding , sweet , and caring compared to Neteyam .Me and Loak had our own hut together Spider ended up keeping the old one to himself meanwhile Neteyam ended up getting a new mate her name was Shañti the next woman promised to him if his behavior approved I was glad he got someone so he wouldn't be focused on me anymore but I never seen no bruises on her ..every time I saw them holding hands he looked annoyed while she looked happy it made me chuckle sometimes .I was gathering fruit with K'orra besides me .

K'orra-My Y/N? *she smiled*

Y/N-Yes bestfriend *I giggled*

K'orra-I noticed your skin is glowing it's so beautiful I love it ! *she teased *it's spotless

I laughed at her she always compliments me when she seen zero marks on my body ever since I been dating Loak I enjoy the attention though .

Y/N-Thank you so do yours , do you and Aa'kiem have any plans tonight ?

K'orra-Yeah actually he wants to go on a dinner date tonight but I don't know what I'm going to wear

Y/N-How you don't know !? You have so many nice custom made outfits !

K'orra-I know I know

Neytiri-Time to head back everyone

Me and K'orra had our baskets full with fruit she picked hers up walking and I picked mines up but I didn't realize I over filled it to where it tipped over spilling out all the fruits

Y/N-Shit !*you hissed*

I kneels down picking up all the fruits to put back in the basket I saw a helping hand grab some as well

"Here let me help you"

Y/N-Thank you-

When I looked up I saw it was Shañti helping me I shocked just knowing my Ex mate new woman helping me pick up my fruits when I assumed it was K'orra.

Y/N-Thanks..

Shañti-I'm shanti by the way..you are Y/N correct?

I raised an eyebrow at her

Y/N-Yeah..how's you know that