Chapter 9:Trapped

30 Minutes later

30 Minutes later

Neteyam-I got everything set up you ready ?

Y/N-Yeah

I got up and followed Neteyam out the tent to my own Ikran next to his I saw Loak get on to his but I didn't care anymore I felt like he only went along with liking me for us to end up fucking and that was it .

Jake-Everyone ready ?

Neteyam-Yeah we are

Jake-Okay let's head out !

Jake led the way while everyone followed him out the cave ,the people that used the Lab still stayed since it was a good hiding space for them ,we were led to a big tree that had a smaller trees around it that was made into huts already .Once everyone landed they all were grabbing their stuff excited while I stood beside my ikran trying to see which one would be nice for us to pick .

Neteyam-Y/N I wanna show you something

Y/N-What is it

Neteyam-Just C'mon

I followed Neteyam through our new village the Huts were big but he took me to one that was further in the back away from the other ones .

Y/N-You want this one ?

Neteyam-This is ours already ..my dad let me pick it already when we was sculpting it out on a mission

When he opened the door letting me go in first it was very spacious..their was a walk way leasing to the bed room as well I liked it though I just didn't like how far away it was from everyone else.

Y/N-It's nice ..I actually like it

Neteyam-Really? *he smiled*I didn't think you would

Y/N-But why is it so far away from the others though ?

Neteyam-I picked the farthest one so we can have more privacy..Y'know how we get sometimes *he winked*

Y/N-Righttt..

Neteyam-I'll go grab our stuff ,I'll be right back

I sat on the bed that was already out in their and waited for Neteyam come back with all the stuff , when he finally did I started to slowly unpack everything while he did the same thing about time we got done setting up our hut to make it our new home it was night time now , the clan was hosting a bon fire for everyone to celebrate our new home .