Thirty-one

Jesse was down in the studio performing her new album self titled "Jesse Jett". She showed Kenny the lyrics to the songs she's been working on. He agreed and got to work with the help of Jesse's producer Sam.

Jesse was in the booth starting to record her song "Swallow." A song about her still going through the struggles of being a women in the rock and roll industry. The boys were there also watching her do her thing.

"Push it through, all of your hate into my head, into my head, yeah
Push it through, all of your hate into my head, into my head yeah
Yeaaaah
The faceless girl
I'll take the pain so watch me drown
Take in the show come gather around
I'll be the one to make you feel better
Burn it all down as if it don't matter
Swallow it down like a good girl aught to
I'll take the pain so watch me drown
Take in the show come gather around
I'll be the one to make you feel better
Burn it all down as if it don't matter
Swallow it down like a good girl aught to" Jesse screams in the mic and finishes. She heard the guys cheer through the control room.

"Well Jesse you got some fans cause you sound amazing and I totally agree with them" Joan says in the microphone and moves sitting down in a chair next to Kenny.

"Thanks guys" Jesse says giving them a thumbs up. "Alright don't get your hopes up yet cause we still got plenty of work to do Jess so hang in there let's start working on Godless" Kenny says as he grabs the paper of lyrics and goes through to search for the next song to do. Jesse does the same also finding the lyrics to her next song "Godless"

Ryan grabs his phone and records Jesse in the live room. He zooms in catching her face. Jesse looks up and sees Ryan. She flips him off and laughs. Ryan laughs also and puts his phone typing on it and then putting it down looking back up at her. Jesse looks to the side seeing her phone vibrate. She saw the notification that Ryan added to his story on Instagram she rolls her eyes figuring that he posted that video.

After recording four more songs they were finally finished recording Jesse's album. "Alright Jesse that's all we have you did great proud of you kid!" Kenny says giving her a thumbs up. Jesse smiles removing the headphones and then walking out of booth where she immediately got greeted by Ryan giving her a hug. She laughs and hugs back.

"Ok I missed you too Ryan" She laughs patting Ryan's back. He lets go and kisses her cheek. "Just happy for you baby all of your work sounded so fucking good!" Ryan says. Jesse smiles and gives him a peck on his lips.

"So when's the album coming out?" Alex asks. "In about a week or so maybe" Jesse replies. The guys smile and nod proud of their bandmate/friend. Jesse grabs her phone seeing the video Ryan posted on her on his story. She looks at him chuckling and shaking her head. "You could have at least gotten my good side" Jesse jokes. Ryan rolls his eyes and pulls her closer. "Everywhere is your good side" Ryan says burying his face in her shoulder.

Later on everyone was gone and Jesse and Ryan were in her room. Jesse was sitting up on her bed with a needle and thread in hand as she was sewing a "Girls to the front" patch onto a blue jean vest. Ryan was on the edge of the bed playing on his bass plugged in. Jesse finishes sewing the patch on and moves her stuff to the side being careful. She scoots closer to the edge of the bed behind Ryan and puts her arms over his shoulders.

He didn't pay no attention to her as he was too focused on playing. He was lost in his own world as he payed attention to where his fingers moved and where they were positioned. Jesse glances at Ryan's face seeing him with a focused guitar face. She smiles leaning closer putting her chin on his shoulder.