Chapter 3

Haven was still in shock after finding out that she was no longer in her home state. She doesn't remember anything let alone how she got to Beacon Hills, California. They were all now sitting down on the couch trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "So you really don't remember anything?" Scott asked with frustration rising in his voice. She shakes her head at his question. He sighs and rubs his chin with his hand. "Do you maybe remember where this lake is that you woke up by?" Allison spoke up after the small moment of silence. "I remember which part the woods she came out of." Eli said chiming into the conversation. Haven looked at him with a slight smile in which he returned. "Okay that's a good place to start. First thing in the morning we'll all go check it out!" Scott said clapping his hands together and standing up. Allison stood up as well agreeing with Scott. "I'll grab you some pillows and a blanket!" She said walking off to grab those items. Scott followed along behind her. "Man I really wish that I had my phone...my mom is probably worried sick." Haven sighed leaning back on the couch. Eli looked over at her his gaze softening. "Well um...we can look for it tomorrow. For now you should really rest." He said with a slight smile as the young girl yawned. She had realized how exhausted she'd actually been. With everything that was going on within the span of just a day she'd been wired on adrenaline. Haven could feel the gaze of the boy on her and she gently turned her head to face him. "Yeah rest is definitely something I need. Today was super crazy.." She lightly chuckled at herself. They sat in comfortable silence just keeping their gaze on each other til Allison came back with the stuff she had gone to get. "Here you go! Hopefully the couch will suffice. If you need anything Scott and I are just down the hall." She said with a warm smile as she gently sat the blanket and pillow down. She then walked to her bedroom and closed the door. "You can also come get me if you need anything." Eli said standing up looking at the now sleepy girl. "Okay. Thank you Eli.." She said adjusting her pillows and getting comfortable. She then pulled the blanket Allison gave her over her body. "Goodnight." Haven said looking once more at the boy while slowly drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight.." Eli whispered as he didn't want to disrupt her. He walked into his bedroom and quickly threw on his sweatpants to go to sleep. Though he ended up laying awake thinking of how crazy all of this was. Let's just say this was just the beginning.

——
Sorry this is a short chapter. I've been a bit tired and haven't been in the mood to write. Im going to try to update more often but just bear with me.