Always my kaneki

You were in the streets looking for your kaneki. You were trying to figure out what's wrong with him. One minute you were hugging him than the next second he ran away from you saying sorry. You could of swore you saw a ghoul eye on one of his eyes before he left. But it could of been your imagination.

"Kaneki where are you" you mumbled to yourself. You feel like your being watch the whole time while walking. And your starting to get creep out but you haven't found kaneki yet so you still kept looking.

All of a sudden your felt something grab your leg and lift you air.you now dangling in the air with a guy in a creepy mask. You knew it was a ghoul and your gonna die.

He just smiled at you than he bit your leg. "The best part for me is the leg first" your still in the air tears coming out of your eyes. He threw you on the ground with those eyes of hunger. He grab your leg and all you heard was a snap.

You didn't feel anything at first but than all the pain came in all at once. You were about to scream but he covered your mouth before you can do anything."shhhh just go to sleep" He said. You saw he was about to bite you again.

Still crying you said "I'm sorry" it wasn't to the ghoul it was to kaneki. You still didn't find him to see what was wrong with him.

All of a sudden the ghoul was pulled off you in a quick blur. You saw a white haired male and knew it was your lover kaneki. "K-kaneki" you couldn't get up and walk cause your leg hurt.

Kaneki had the ghoul blood all over him.

He just kept punching him over and over again. He stop when he felt a very soft hand on his shoulder. He looks up and sees his lover having a weak smile at him. "Kaneki-Chan I'm gonna be fine. Let's go home." You smiled at him.

"B-but [y/n]-Chan I'm a monster. I didn't want you to find out this way I was hoping later when I knew you love me."

"Kaneki you baka so what if your a ghoul your always gonna be my kaneki." You smiled at him and wipe a tear that came out of his one ghoul eye.

"I love you [y/n]-chan" kaneki said.

"I love you too" you said and you happily wrap your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Sorry this one was short but I'm going to start making them a little but longer each time just need new ideas and stuff.