Thanksgiving special (lemon)

Hey author here just wanted to say here's the thanksgiving special and it's my very first lemon so please bare with me. The lemon is not at first but later on in the story.

Enjoy the chapter

"I'm thankful for my loving family I don't what I'll be with out them in my life"

"I don't think kaneki is very thankful" I mumbled looking at kaneki. He glares at me in annoyed soon he smile at me.

Thump

"Ow damn I'm sorry" I mumbled rubbing my injured foot.

"[Y/n] watch your language"

Okay so your probably wondering what's happening. Well right now we're at my parents house sitting down acting nothing happen when it did.

30 minutes ago

"I don't want to meet your parents [y/n] how many times do I have to tell you this" Kaneki said.

"Well that's life your meeting my fucking parents and your gonna fucking enjoy it I don't give a rat ass if your a ghoul or not your meeting them" You said walking in a alleyway.

You and him been talking about meeting your parents for weeks now but all of sudden he doesn't want to go. So here you are dragging kaneki to your parents house.

"NO"

You immediately stop and slowly turn to him.

"Did you just yell at me" You said calmly. It was then kaneki realize he was in your danger zone. There's a huge difference between your anger and the danger zone. Your voice was calm but it was deadly. If it's to be honest your more afraid of your danger zone than touka. That says a lot if your danger zone is worse than touka.

"Well look what we have here a happy looking couple it's my special thanksgiving"

We turned around to see a girl smiling like a mad woman drool coming out of her mouth. Ignoring her we went back to talking.

"[Y/n] you have to calm down I didn't mean to yell at you it was in the heat of the moment"

"YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WE'VE TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR WEEKS NOW" You screamed at him.

"HEY"

"WHAT" You looked at the crazy girl her eyes turning. I rolled your eyes at her if anything I should be the mad one.

"DON'T GO IGNORING ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" Sighing I looked back kaneki.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO THIS FOR ME" You yelled at kaneki.

Suddenly you felt something grab on to your ankle and pulled you to the wall.

"[Y/N]" I put my hand up stopping kaneki.

"So you want my attention you got it now" I said smiling at her. She seemed to slowly step away from me. I ran in super speed at was right behind her.

"Don't say anything when you should of left me alone" I said in a deadly tone. Her body started shaking in fear good just how I like it.